Zombie negotiating for three ‘fun’ options if he doesn’t get title shot

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Currently ranked number four in the official standings, Chan Sung Jung is one of the likely frontrunners for the next title shot. But for his part, “The Korean Zombie” admits he will need one more fight before he can get a crack at UFC gold.

In a recent interview with MMA Junkie, Jung says the UFC is doing its part to book him a fight that would pique his interest. While not divulging anything specific, he hinted at some exciting developments he’s looking forward to.

“I’m not sure. I’m already hearing words coming from the UFC,” he said. “The conversations Sean Shelby, Dana White, and more are having, I can’t reveal everything. All I know is that it’s just going to be a…

Korean Zombie negotiating for three ‘fun’ options if he doesn’t get UFC title shot

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015

Currently ranked number four in the official standings, Chan Sung Jung is one of the likely frontrunners for the next title shot. But for his part, “The Korean Zombie” admits he will need one more fight before he can get a crack at UFC gold.

In a recent interview with MMA Junkie, Jung says the UFC is doing its part to book him a fight that would pique his interest. While not divulging anything specific, he hinted at some exciting developments he’s looking forward to.

“I’m not sure. I’m already hearing words coming from the UFC,” he said. “The conversations Sean Shelby, Dana White, and more are having, I can’t reveal everything. All I know is that it’s just going to be a…

Korean Zombie negotiating for three ‘fun’ options if he doesn’t get UFC title shot
he has the chin and jaw of a model.pause.no pause.

Last edited:

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
The great thing about TKZ looking at 3 potential fun fights is that the only 3 guys ahead of him (Max, Ortega, & Zabit) are probable the most fun matchups he could ask for. Fun fight and a likely number 1 contender fight for him, no matter who they give him

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Zombie's awesome. Always calling out the toughest guys