Zombie Prophet & Bellator

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
He is amazing
might be one of the reasons i started going to mms forums...his content is so good............................................................................

M

member 3289

What he's doing isn't very original. I agree with RVD there.He used to be the only guy doing it, but now there are tons on r/mma

He's a bit of a prick on Twitter and gets trolled way too easily, but I always respected the quality of his gifs

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I guess no GIF makers are providing "original content", but ZP is the original gangster. And in my opinion, he's played a small part in helping the sport of MMA grow. No?

M

member 3289

I guess no GIF makers are providing "original content", but ZP is the original gangster. And in my opinion, he's played a small part in helping the sport of MMA grow. No?
I think Ryann Von Doom @Ryann Von Doom is annoyed by his watermarking of gifs.

If it's not his content, why watermark it?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I think Ryann Von Doom @Ryann Von Doom is annoyed by his watermarking of gifs.

If it's not his content, why watermark it?
I can't answer that. Maybe he feels it's his work, if he took the time to create the GIF. I cant speak for him obviously. He's been good to us, in terms of promoting the site on social media, so I wish the guy well. He's been promoting MMA for a long time, so I'm pulling for him :)

Clappin'Daddys

Posting Machine
Sep 9, 2015
i wonder what kind of deal they will work out.. I respect ZP a great deal. his gifs and clips are always people's go to in basically every site ive been on. I hope they can work something out.