Zuffa files motion to stay discovery of '15 years of Zuffa's financial statements'

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
ooh i hope for discovery. and i hope there is a camera in the court so we can see the Zuffa lawyers faces when the judge renders that decision as a yes.

emails will start getting deleted and the paper shredders will come out in full force. numbers will be fudged..

ice cream will be eaten by all including the jury!

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
It will be glorious if evedence gets destroyed and dana goes to prison

WoodenPupa

Feb 14, 2015
ooh i hope for discovery. and i hope there is a camera in the court so we can see the Zuffa lawyers faces when the judge renders that decision as a yes.
Dana WILL have a coronary on the spot. If he doesn't, all reporters will in effect have assassin superpowers because any serious question posed to Dana on the subject will give him a heart attack.

WoodenPupa

Feb 14, 2015
I wonder if they can throw in a discovery request about Burt Watson. It might not have any relevance, but I wanna know what went down, dammit!

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
Dana WILL have a coronary on the spot. If he doesn't, all reporters will in effect have assassin superpowers because any serious question posed to Dana on the subject will give him a heart attack.
I hope Esther Lin is there to capture the moment. Always love her photos on bloody elbow.

I think she could capture the single tear running down Dana's face at the right moment when he realizes they are screwed.