zuffa lawyers, Jon and prison poll

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

what happens here

• Jon gets a normal sentence

• Jon gets a very light sentence

• Jon avoids jail, has to do community service

• Jon avoids jail, someone else does his community service

• Jon is acquitted on some bullshit

• Zuffa lawyer mind trick. Jon off scott free, as usual.

• tiddies please miss

Results are only viewable after voting.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
*quarantine times lead to rougher polls, plus Jon consistently makes himself a special case. apols for the disrespect.

zuffa lawyers seem to have special powers, as if they have a vault of incriminating evidence against everyone they deal with.

can they pull this one off and prevent Jon's latest test from god from including a term in prison?

or has he gone too far and he is sure to get done over?

bet bet bet

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
slap on wrist, fine, comm serv, no ufc punishment

or ufc might play this: jj is supposed to fight next october so "ufc suspends jones til october" so it just looks like punishment

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
A big donation and Community service where he talks to kids about his mistakes and how he has changed his life for the better.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
He has had enough breaks, they almost have to lock him up for a bit now. He’s given them no other choice. Is he on any type of parole?

GO BIG RED!!!

last 100
Oct 17, 2015
ufc isnt going to do shit to him. he will go to treatment and get a slap on the wrist. gun charge will be dropped. meantime they will have an interim belt until he is back in 6 mos. blah blah blah.

TheAwkwardTitan

IQ = 209
Jan 30, 2016

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
He has had enough breaks, they almost have to lock him up for a bit now. He’s given them no other choice. Is he on any type of parole?
I don't know about new mexico but I'm pretty sure the factors submitted to the court will be previous conviction(s) of dui, and maybe driving record. It isn't illegal to be an asshole. He was never arrested for steroids, but even if he was I don't believe that would be something the DA could submit to court in this case. He isn't exactly on parole, so this case will be treated as anyone else with a second dui conviction in the past 10 years. This is just my opinion, and the firing a gun charge certainly will add to it (if found guilty).