Zuffa on Zuffa violence = civil lawsuit

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Nakisa Bidarian, is currently in a civil dispute with former UFC exec Don Gold, stemming from a pick-up basketball game that apparently turned violent.

Don Gold held the title of Executive VP of Entertainment before leaving the UFC last year. During his time with the company, which began with UFC 1 before leaving and returning in 2001, he oversaw the UFC's home video business, their move into video game licensing, helped develop the UFCFit home workout program, and organized the infamous annual Christmas party.

Court records show that Gold filed a complaint against Bidarian and several unnamed ROES and DOES on March 25, 2015 in the District Court of Clark Country, Nevada. In it Gold claims that on the early morning of September 4, 2014, he and Bidarian were participants in a basketball game at a Lifetime Fitness in Las Vegas where Gold alleges that during the game Bidarian became upset when he mistakenly believed he had been fouled by Gold. According to Gold, "In front of multiple witnesses, Defendant BIDARIAN picked up a basketball and threw it, intentionally and with malice, directly at the back and side of Plaintiff GOLD's head."

Gold alleges that as a result of this action by Bidarian he suffered a permanent injury to his right ear, which caused him to experience permanent hearing loss. He also had medical expenses and claims loss of income.

LINK: New UFC CFO in legal dispute with former UFC exec

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Lmao at busting someone upside the head with a basketball, because you thought you were fouled...and then getting sued for it.

P

Punch

Lmao at busting someone upside the head with a basketball, because you thought you were fouled...and then getting sued for it.
Perhaps he was confused as to what game they were playing? :D

GSPTrainingInAPool

Man on the silver mountain
Dec 1, 2015
I did that to my best friend when we were in grade 8 basketball tryouts lmfao. didn't get sued though and we're still really tight

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Sounds like something a couple of 13 year olds would do.
Lol yep. Funny as fuck. Rich entitled cunts getting into an argument and one losing their shit. I wonder if Gold's headband flew off when he got nailed? You just know they were both wearing them.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I did that to my best friend when we were in grade 8 basketball tryouts lmfao. didn't get sued though and we're still really tight
I played basketball from age 6, thru my junior year of college (NAIA). I've seen guys beam the fuck out of one another throughout the years during pick up games. Sometimes fists flew afterwards, most of the time it got laughed off. Never once was anyone sued lol.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Lol yep. Funny as fuck. Rich entitled cunts getting into an argument and one losing their shit. I wonder if Gold's headband flew off when he got nailed? You just know they were both wearing them.

Those headbands are pretty sweet!

GSPTrainingInAPool

Man on the silver mountain
Dec 1, 2015
Lol - I assume neither made the squad?
Actually his dad was coach, so he made it. I was literally the only one cut (went to a small school). That's how bad i am at bball. His dad never knew about me hucking a ball at his sons face lmfao.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Actually his dad was coach, so he made it. I was literally the only one cut (went to a small school). That's how bad i am at bball. His dad never knew about me hucking a ball at his sons face lmfao.
Lmao. That's hilarious.

TheContinentalOp

Posting Machine
Mar 30, 2015
The reactions of everyone in that video are fucking gold (not a reference to Don Gold, please don't sue me for defamation Donny). The guy in orange with the most lackluster attempt at a swat ever, almost as if he didn't really want to stop it from happening. The guy in the suit behind her framing up the shot perfectly. Then the two women behind and to each side, about 5 feet away and frantically trying their best to get out of the way of the ball and reacting as if it's hand grenade being thrown into their bunker. Classic.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Good. I hope they sue the shit out of each other and both of them go bankrupt on spending stupid money on lawsuits.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
LOL, hopefully this awful man is brought to justice and his days of throwing basketballs at people's heads are over.