Listen Appears that Diddy is fucked

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i am not sure if ryan garcia is doped up, having a mental breakdown, has CTE , is schizing out etc , a combo of all of the above or it could be all true and coming out in a weird way as he goes off the deep end. i highly doubt he fights haney in april though . they need to cancel that shit . he is in no shape to be getting in the ring. i guess if he turns up dead it will give some validity to what he is saying

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
i am not sure if ryan garcia is doped up, having a mental breakdown, has CTE , is schizing out etc , a combo of all of the above or it could be all true and coming out in a weird way as he goes off the deep end. i highly doubt he fights haney in april though . they need to cancel that shit . he is in no shape to be getting in the ring. i guess if he turns up dead it will give some validity to what he is saying
He seems like he's trying to pull a prank. He's just a bad actor.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Gotta be Garth Brooks. That guy is creepy.
Also can't forget that weirdo went all in defending Bud Light and proudly declared his shitty bar would serve it during the peak Bud Light boycott period...
The build up to the Tank fight and that first loss legit made him go full-retard. I'm a fan but don't see this ending well for him. Sucks for his kids though more than anything...