Society Charlotte NC, multiple officers down, developing

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
8 officers shot, 3 killed, 1 critical, 1 suspect dead, 2 suspects in custody asaik.

Homeslice

Dec 16, 2023
Wholly fuk. Who did 3 perps shoot 8 cops, and kill 3 of them, all with only 1 of their own dying? The perps were clearly outnumbered, and almost certainly out gunned. Were the perps hard core Counter-Strike players or something?

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Wholly fuk. Who did 3 perps shoot 8 cops, and kill 3 of them, all with only 1 of their own dying? The perps were clearly outnumbered, and almost certainly out gunned. Were the perps hard core Counter-Strike players or something?
Looks like 4 cops in total were merked. The one bad guy killed was he guy the cops were there serving the arrest warrant for. Fucked up in so many ways...

Homeslice

Dec 16, 2023
Fuking awful. Do we know how many cops the dead guy killed, versus the perps they captured (edit: how may cops the perps they captured killed)? Still seems so weird to me, 8 versus 3 should have gone the cops way unless the perps had atomics or HIMARS or something...

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Fuking awful. Do we know how many cops the dead guy killed, versus the perps they captured (edit: how may cops the perps they captured killed)? Still seems so weird to me, 8 versus 3 should have gone the cops way unless the perps had atomics or HIMARS or something...
Agree fam. I think the cops blew away the main guy but were killed by gunfire coming from the house by the other human turds with legs...

Homeslice

Dec 16, 2023
And let me guess. Those human turds with legs... were they MSNBCs and CNNs blessed people? Which is why we are not seeing their pictures?

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I knew it was a Christian white nationalist maga far right republican extremist antivaxing election denying gun nutter.
They're the biggest threat to democracy