Conor McGregor says UFC return is finally set: ‘This summer, the Mac is back’

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
1710979108795.png

At last, Conor McGregor seemingly has a date for his UFC return.

Speaking Wednesday on The MMA Hour, McGregor stated that he and the UFC have formally agreed on plans for his long-discussed but oft-delayed comeback fight.

“The call has been made and we’re a go,” McGregor said on The MMA Hour.

“This means this summer, the Mac is back. So with I’m happy with my time I’ve got in the lead-up to it, I’m happy with where I’m at, and everything just works out in God’s name. And I’m ecstatic where I’m at. I’ve got great news the other day.”

Conor McGregor says UFC return is finally set: ‘This summer, the Mac is back’ - MMA Fighting

Attachments

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
watch now this fag will ditch the chandler fight and leave him holding his dick after waiting for a year plus . conor will probably come back and fight bobby green or dan hooker to get a win under his belt cowboy cerrone style

1710987992363.png

i am not really seeing a whole lot of people he could beat here . there are a couple fun fights , gathje ,leon edwards ,marty, the cuck, i dont think he wants any part of shavkat or armen. they will never give belal the fight . maybe he could beat up colby but he would probably just get wrestled against the cage for 5 rounds . no point in another DP fight. islam would be interesting but would end in another smesh session. conor might as well stay retired . he doesnt have the hype he used to have 7-8 years ago. he has won 1 fight in the last 6 years . he might as well stay face down in a pile of coke getting his dick sucked and throwing bitches off his yacht and in to the sea. i really dont see an upside for the UFC here . his last few paydays were huge .they arent going to pay him 20 mil to come back and not sell 1 million PPVs
1710988682862.png

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
watch now this fag will ditch the chandler fight and leave him holding his dick after waiting for a year plus . conor will probably come back and fight bobby green or dan hooker to get a win under his belt cowboy cerrone style

View attachment 96007

i am not really seeing a whole lot of people he could beat here . there are a couple fun fights , gathje ,leon edwards ,marty, the cuck, i dont think he wants any part of shavkat or armen. they will never give belal the fight . maybe he could beat up colby but he would probably just get wrestled against the cage for 5 rounds . no point in another DP fight. islam would be interesting but would end in another smesh session. conor might as well stay retired . he doesnt have the hype he used to have 7-8 years ago. he has won 1 fight in the last 6 years . he might as well stay face down in a pile of coke getting his dick sucked and throwing bitches off his yacht and in to the sea. i really dont see an upside for the UFC here . his last few paydays were huge .they arent going to pay him 20 mil to come back and not sell 1 million PPVs
View attachment 96008
I would bet green or hooker big if they weren't at least 50/50 or favorite

I could be wrong but I think Conor is mentally gone as a Fighter
He is the type that doesn't really recover after being beaten and humbled

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
He can still do cocaine since it's out of competition right?
we got that recreational cocaine you can buy off the government up here in BC . i wonder if they give out medical exemptions?
1710991790505.png

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
road house is out on streaming sites now
i watched half so far
if i was 18 i would like it as much as i liked the original back then

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Conor’s steam train derailed a long time ago
I’ll try to catch this fight if I’m free

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
Conor is going to knock Mike ' company man' cheatler out cold.

Yawn

Conor McGregor vs Mac Holloway 2 for the BMF belt is the biggest fight the UFC can make.

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
The problem that Mac faces is that his time off means he either makes a big splash on his return or he's dead.

He didn't head out to his inactivity with a bang.

I think Mac thinks his star is burning brighter than it is.