Apparently, it is socially unacceptable to have sex with a van

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015

Source: Man arrested for allegedly trying to have sex with a van

DAYTON, OH (FOX19) -

A Dayton, Ohio man accused of attempting to have sex with a parked van was jailed Tuesday after a witness called police.

According to WDTN, a neighbor told police the suspect was pulling his pants down and swinging on a stop sign around 8 p.m. near the 700 block of St. Nicholas Street. Responding officers took an apparently intoxicated Michael Henson into custody at the scene, according to the police report. He was only wearing shorts and shoes when officers found him.

The woman who called 911 told officers that she saw him pull his shorts down and attempt to have sex with the front grill of a parked van. The alleged sex act went on “for a while” until he later passed out in a nearby yard, according to WDTN.

He was charged with two counts of public indecency and is currently being held in the Montgomery County Jail.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
It's socially unacceptable to do it in public but who would ever know if you tapped that ass in your garage?

This seems to me to be a public exposure/risk fetish

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Opened expecting Florida. Pleasantly surprised! :D
Dayton is like Ohio's Florida. You always hear about weird shit going on up there. Maybe it's because of @Alienator 's relatives at Hangar 18. I've gotten in a little trouble up there myself. No, it wasn't for fucking a van.

Last edited: