Chael Sonnen makes a valid point about Jones

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
If Jones did cocaine then he definitely used performance enhancing drugs . I am predicting Jones will lose on July 9th because he won't be on peds and is fake as hell.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
This means nothing, Jones will torque Cormier's head like the machida submission.....it's a matter of fact...

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
If Jones did cocaine then he definitely used performance enhancing drugs . I am predicting Jones will lose on July 9th because he won't be on peds and is fake as hell.
One of your reasons for thinking he's gonna lose is because he's fake? He was fake when he destroyed the division.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
So this has nothing to do with the fact Jones - Mr I go five rounds all the time because fuck it, why not - mauled Chael in a round in fight Chael didn't even deserve?

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Maybe. Doubt it. Think Jones will once again be better than his last fight. Hopefully he has a Dad bod to compete with Erik Silva, that was the best Jones

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
One of your reasons for thinking he's gonna lose is because he's fake? He was fake when he destroyed the division.
This is where you guys are wrong.. He is fake now and before he was real. Now he is mr nice guy and saying all the right things , Before it was Jon Jones but you guys hated him and now suddenly you and others like him because he is being fake..

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
So by definition, Chael is a massive coke head then?

DoTheKick

Dec 31, 2015
I cant see DC winning but I would love to see him somehow manage it.

Came to the ole head or heart decision when placing my bets, ended up going for JBJ by decision. If i was you I'd put the house on DC winning because I always get fucked over lol.

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
Listen to what Chael said about Anderson. Anderson was sabotaged.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Jan 8, 2016
This is where you guys are wrong.. He is fake now and before he was real. Now he is mr nice guy and saying all the right things , Before it was Jon Jones but you guys hated him and now suddenly you and others like him because he is being fake..
You make a looooot of assumptions.

Jones can lose, but hewas obviously being incredibly fake before he got caught.

I also didn't hate him before.

I think you know what you said isn't completely accurate, but let me make it clear.

Old Jones was a dick when the cameras were off, and he was a perfect little Christian boy when they were on. Example:

View: https://youtu.be/ynIv7q6nQII

Now, Jones is not hiding the fact that he's a bit of a bully, and not the youth group leader that he was originally trying to portray:

View: https://youtu.be/cN43aha1q08

I don't know if he's really sober, and he's obviously still not entirely comfortable with us seeing the real him, but I sincerely disagree with you saying that he's trying to be more of an angel now. You either just got acquainted with Jon Jones, or you just threw something out there to go with your original not-so-good point.

DC can definitely pull it off. We all watched Bisping KO Rockhold. Your reasons for that are flawed because you failed to mention that Cormier is a killer, and potentially the second best fighter in the world. Jon won when he was just coming out of peak fakeness, so it won't magically make him lose this time.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
You make a looooot of assumptions.

Jones can lose, but hewas obviously being incredibly fake before he got caught.

I also didn't hate him before.

I think you know what you said isn't completely accurate, but let me make it clear.

Old Jones was a dick when the cameras were off, and he was a perfect little Christian boy when they were on. Example:

View: https://youtu.be/ynIv7q6nQII

Now, Jones is not hiding the fact that he's a bit of a bully, and not the youth group leader that he was originally trying to portray:

View: https://youtu.be/cN43aha1q08

I don't know if he's really sober, and he's obviously still not entirely comfortable with us seeing the real him, but I sincerely disagree with you saying that he's trying to be more of an angel now. You either just got acquainted with Jon Jones, or you just threw something out there to go with your original not-so-good point.

DC can definitely pull it off. We all watched Bisping KO Rockhold. Your reasons for that are flawed because you failed to mention that Cormier is a killer, and potentially the second best fighter in the world. Jon won when he was just coming out of peak fakeness, so it won't magically make him lose this time.
Well I can't disagree with your points . I just didn't get acquainted with Jon Jones , I liked him before and probably he was fake in front of camera but now he 300% more fake , so I can't stand him no more.
He may not be hiding he is a bit of a bully but damn he acts like an angel . He acts so decent and all that shit lol or am i the only one seeing him act so decent .

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Jan 8, 2016
Well I can't disagree with your points . I just didn't get acquainted with Jon Jones , I liked him before and probably he was fake in front of camera but now he 300% more fake , so I can't stand him no more.
He may not be hiding he is a bit of a bully but damn he acts like an angel . He acts so decent and all that shit lol or am i the only one seeing him act so decent .
Haha well yeah he's still got the fake aspects but he acted like a total boy scout before. He's embracing the fact that he's kind of a dick.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I think DC sees this as his "last chance" to summit Champion Mountain, and he's going out there ready to die.
The only thing JBJ has working for him is that he can't stand to lose to DC.
Also, a DC win is a windfall for UFC. I'd pick DC in this one.