General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I was fucking with you bc it's what you said to Shats.
I said it to Shats because people are killing seniors and people are saying "Well, they don't get paid that well."

But a state of emergency erases freedom of expression (which is highly subjective anyway)
Hadn't thought of it that way. The mask thing just strikes me as so arbitrary that it's weird to see people so entrenched on one side of it or the other.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I said it to Shats because people are killing seniors and people are saying "Well, they don't get paid that well."

Hadn't thought of it that way. The mask thing just strikes me as so arbitrary that it's weird to see people so entrenched on one side of it or the other.
Everyone has to get aboard the outrage train.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
It's fucking hilarious to me that masks for safety is where so many people are drawing the line... The government has recklessly taking away our freedom's for years, fought pointless wars for profit, taxed the shit out of the middle class, and so much more but masks are over the line for a lot of people. Lol
Hey now! You can spy on me and shove the Patriot Act up my ass while you write and rewrite the voting districts to suit your whims but don't you dare ask me to wear a mask to possibly minimize the risk of people dying!

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
The mask thing just strikes me as so arbitrary that it's weird to see people so entrenched on one side of it or the other.
The way I see it is fairly simple. I really don't care what you choose to do personally but if you act as though someone walked into your house and shit in your favorite chair just because someone asked you to wear a mask then I'm strongly on the side that thinks you're retarded.

I'm also not a fan of the people that have panic attacks when they see someone who isn't wearing a mask in public but I can cut them a tiny amount of slack because they're at least trying to look out for people's health even if they are being a complete cunt about it.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Ever the contrarian you are. It's a shitty situation for seniors. It sucks. But the fact of the matter is most long term care facilities pay little to fuck all.
People who get paid little to fuck all tend not to care too much about their jobs.

I don't have a solution to the obvious problem and apparently neither do you. You seem to like making arguments for the sake of making arguments.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Ever the contrarian you are. It's a shitty situation for seniors. It sucks. But the fact of the matter is most long term care facilities pay little to fuck all.
People who get paid little to fuck all tend not to care too much about their jobs.

I don't have a solution to the obvious problem and apparently neither do you. You seem to like making arguments for the sake of making arguments.
I've got a solution. Frequent inspections of places that are effectively health care facilities it's not even like it's a complex problem.

Could you imagine if we had new build houses collapsing on themselves and the almost universal response was "Well, laborers get paid shit wages." ?

Last edited:

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Right now it's the only thing we got. I don't think a flu-shot type vaccine is much better, especially knowing we'll have to wait for that to come by.
Its not the only thing we got no matter how many times you repeat it. I live in a city of a million people. In this city over the past week we have single digit cases. Instead of focusing on getting an accurate antibody test and faster results for the tests we do have, they have people arguing over masks and pretending like the goal is to stop the spread entirely.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
That is one of the most stupidest things I've ever read.

You have no soul.

I suspect you dye your ginger hair.
If you haven't been outside of Europe before, you're a woman, you're easily duped by marketing departments or you love garbage then yes, it seems ridiculous.

madmav

Posting Machine
Jan 29, 2016
stores you can't wear a mask.. stores you have to wear a mask.. both stores you have to wear shoes.. if ya really want to protest for american freedom.. go in stores barefoot.. Murrica!!!