Elvis, the king of kenpo

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sebastien haff

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

10th degree Ed Parker,

the Elvis gifs taken from an unfinished documentary He was producing titled "the new gladiators"

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I used to practice American Kenpo. I had the chance to work with many "seniors" of the art. There are people who should be teaching/representing it, and those who shouldn't be. Like ANY art or sport.

Funny story and I am not going to say where I heard it.

Elvis was unable to remember Ed Parker's son's name. The suspicion was because he was so baked most of the time.

His son's name is "Ed Parker Jr."

Elvis used to call him "Chuck."

sebastien haff

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Ali used to call Freddy Blassie Gorgeous George even though he well knew that was not his name. Ali stole Blassies whole schitck, He definitely knew who he was. Everyone chalked it up to a geniuses eccentricity. How about that Ed Parker gif?

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Ali used to call Freddy Blassie Gorgeous George even though he well knew that was not his name. Ali stole Blassies whole schitck, He definitely knew who he was. Everyone chalked it up to a geniuses eccentricity. How about that Ed Parker gif?
Elvis was no Ali.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I have never trained Kempo, but how is his technique? It looks foolish to me. What was his pill of choice, Ludes?

sebastien haff

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
^"You nasty thing from beyond the dead, no matter what you say or do, good things will never come to you, and if evil is your dark design, the goodness of the light ones will kick your bad behind"

ErikMagraken

Posting Machine
Apr 9, 2015
Classic stuff. I love the collared shirt under the Gi.

That footage reminds me of why the first UFC was so beautiful and needed. You had dojos like this all over North America professing the utility of questionsble techniques. Nothing like a real proving grounds to weed out the nonsense.