General jules verne was an idiot

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
he came up with the word robot based on the czech word robotnik, which he thought meant slave/serf. Robotnik means worker

M

member 3289

no shit, an illiterate redneck who has never held a pen in his hand is more influential than czech and slovak writers
You guys should really stop pretending you speak different languages. Every time I've been around a Czech person and a Slovak person at the same time, they have zero issues communicating with each other. Why did you stop being the same country again?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
We love the Czechs in Texas. You should come be free here.

People come from all over Texas to go here.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
You guys should really stop pretending you speak different languages. Every time I've been around a Czech person and a Slovak person at the same time, they have zero issues communicating with each other. Why did you stop being the same country again?
they pretend that these languages are different because then they can claim that they are bilingual. Czechs dont understand slovaks as good as the other way around though, because most of the movies and tv shows are dubbed by czechs so its easier for slovaks to understand czech language. I dont remember why they split, but slovaks got the short end of the stick and the country had become an even bigger shithole while czechy thrived

M

member 1013

they pretend that these languages are different because then they can claim that they are bilingual. Czechs dont understand slovaks as good as the other way around though, because most of the movies and tv shows are dubbed by czechs so its easier for slovaks to understand czech language. I dont remember why they split, but slovaks got the short end of the stick and the country had become an even bigger shithole while czechy thrived
I was always told it was simply because they never wanted to be a unified country anyway so decided to part ways

one of my grandfathers is from trencin

He said Slovaks were potato farming jerks

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I was always told it was simply because they never wanted to be a unified country anyway so decided to part ways

one of my grandfathers is from trencin

He said Slovaks were potato farming jerks
they think they are smart while the truth is that they are stupid, arrogant, ignorant fucks. Except for me, I am awesome and the exception to the rule