General Looting n Protesting n Minneapolis

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Seems like it.
So that guy actively moving people off their property with his arms up facing the protesters is doing what exactly? Why would the protesters yell, "keep moving" if people weren't engaging them and going on their property. Hopefully there are other videos so we can get multiple perspectives.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Unless he and his wife are the same size, which would be weird, she could be standing closer to the camera, thus she does not have a gun pointed at her. Or they are the same size and he's an idiot.
It looks like the muzzle is pointed behind her.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Imagine retards attacking this couple for simply defending their property. Those violent scumbags rioting tried to fuck around and found out and they didn't want the smoke...

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Imagine retards attacking this couple for simply defending their property. Those violent scumbags rioting tried to fuck around and found out and they didn't want the smoke...

By the stories they had reason to worry about more coming their way. I don't mind the armed defense then, but you don't flag people walking down the street just because of that worry. Super sloppy with them both pointing around like they were.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Unfortunately, as it's really only a small proportion (I assume) that actually believe that the police are unnecessary, many many rational people will get hurt in the process.
i think it's more than a small portion, just my thought. I'm going to have to assume that everyone who posts police brutality on social media wants to defund the police (whatever they think that actually means...).

and my thing is not just about that, but it's also time for police to retrain their asses, weed out the shitbags.

that's what 2nd Amendment is there for. people get to truly exercise their rights. (except for the ones who are pro-gun control thinking that police was going to save their asses and most likely, the same people who wants police defunded)

it's just an idea. most likely not going to happen~