Mackenzie Dern Misses Weight for Second Pro MMA Fight at Legacy FC 61

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FadeToBlack

Rear Naked Poke
Mar 15, 2015

What the hell would you guys do without me?
Jesus fucking Christ, going through this thread up until now was some of the most painful shit ever. Unfuckingreal it took this long, it's like these dudes posting in this thread actually wanted to have a conversation without any goddamn pics, like we're supposed to just use our imagination or some stupid shit. Fuck that, thanks for saving this disgraceful thread.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Jesus fucking Christ, going through this thread up until now was some of the most painful shit ever. Unfuckingreal it took this long, it's like these dudes posting in this thread actually wanted to have a conversation without any goddamn pics, like we're supposed to just use our imagination or some stupid shit. Fuck that, thanks for saving this disgraceful thread.
You're welcome bro.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
It was God damn embarrassing. OP made thread about her weigh in, and didn't post a picture from the fucking weigh in. OP should be pinked immediately. We expect better around here, ffs.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015

I can't tell you how angry this pic makes me. Someone should add a troll face over that thing blocking the view of her ass.

Porkchop

The Other White Meat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
It was God damn embarrassing. OP made thread about her weigh in, and didn't post a picture from the fucking weigh in. OP should be pinked immediately. We expect better around here, ffs.
lol you prefer photos over the video I posted?

Besides.... The photo that I did post is more flattering than that weigh in imo.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
lol you prefer photos over the video I posted?

Besides.... The photo that I did post is more flattering than that weigh in imo.
The video doesn't show in the OP, and if I follow the link I have to wade through 30 minutes of weigh in video.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
perfect body

really a stunningly beautiful woman

That submission game is off the hook

I don't like her cutting weight or getting punched