General Somebody is about to get stabbed

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
It's a fuckin' 100 baht weed deal and the stupid fucker is trying to turn that into something. I'll fucking kill him.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Danny, you are a pussy. The fact that you are a fan embarse me. Come on Bitch, take a trip to Thailand and fight me.
You are the furtherst thing from a fighter that is seen. Fuck, it. I'll just keep you on ignore.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Danny, you are a pussy....I'll just keep you on ignore.
lol

I'm not the one running scared and putting people on ignore, who is too thin skinned to handle teh internetz.

You started a thread about the Ignore function and almost everyone said "no, I don't use it, that's for pussies" lol

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
lol

I'm not the one running scared and putting people on ignore, who is too thin skinned to handle teh internetz.

You started a thread about the Ignore function and almost everyone said "no, I don't use it, that's for pussies" lol
why don't you just stop posting in his threads seeing as all you're interested in is flaming him.

M

member 3289

lol

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Thread cleaned of DannyNL's flaming. I've had to unignore him to deal with his trash :(

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Ted Williams' head @Danny, please stop spamming, I have to keep deleting your posts and I'd rather not. You seem to be having some sort of meltdown, do you need to talk to someone?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
You are buying weed for $2.80?

Is it the last hit on the clip?