UFC 189 - Time to draw a line in the sand

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Which team are you on?

• Team McGregor

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Team Aldo

Votes: 26 72.2%

• Total voters

Fett_Loadin76

That one guy that did that one thing
Jan 24, 2015
I got Aldo by 2nd Rd starching.

Its going to be violent
I like McGregor a lot. Think he is funny as hell and great for the UFC. But I'm Team Aldo all the way for this fight, for one reason...I want to see Dana's reaction if Conor loses. It may be the first time in the history of combat sports, that a promoter has to be carried out of the arena on a stretcher after putting the belt on someone.

Double mushed... Welp RIP Aldo :(

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
There is a good chance if Aldo hurts him, he might just not stop till he kills him or hurts him reeeeeeal bad. Might need Big John or Dan in there to rip Aldo off.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Well see what had happened was, I was tricked by Leigh @Leigh in a bet and he made me take McG. I did not want to Horsey Love I was forced. Before that trickery I was rooting for Aldo
I have looked into the flames and have seen a vision of Conor choking Aldo unconscious then whipping out his ginger pubes and little Irish dick and slapping it across Aldo's lifeless face.

All that matters is that you have found the right path. We embrace you with open arms.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
I have looked into the flames and have seen a vision of Conor choking Aldo unconscious then whipping out his ginger pubes and little Irish dick and slapping it across Aldo's lifeless face.

All that matters is that you have found the right path. We embrace you with open arms.

YAy!!! War little dick Irish nigga. War!!!

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse (Mr optimistic), you want to bet your screen name on this or did you already do that? I have one bet already but am more than happy to extend 30 days of name change to you as well for 30 days of your's. I think we've gone down this road before but if you have any guts at all, step up. If not, you're just plain scared for Mr mcgregor.
image.jpg

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
There is a good chance if Aldo hurts him, he might just not stop till he kills him or hurts him reeeeeeal bad. Might need Big John or Dan in there to rip Aldo off.
Totally agree, as a matter of fact don't see it going any other way.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse (Mr optimistic), you want to bet your screen name on this or did you already do that? I have one bet already but am more than happy to extend 30 days of name change to you as well for 30 days of your's. I think we've gone down this road before but if you have any guts at all, step up. If not, you're just plain scared for Mr mcgregor.
View attachment 3514

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Well see what had happened was, I was tricked by Leigh @Leigh in a bet and he made me take McG. I did not want to Horsey Love I was forced. Before that trickery I was rooting for Aldo
I'm looking forward to getting that pic

Pappy Knuckles

Pick Em 7 & 8 Champion
May 6, 2015
It's pretty clear where the UFC stands. I'm sure Dana and Lorenzo swing by other fighter's houses to hang out all the time.

aaa.jpg

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
^^^^^^^based on above, I'm can't wait until Aldo slams him on his head and keeps the title. Daner has a heart attack, Lorenza shi-'s himself and has to sit there until everyone leaves the venue to avoid embarrassment.