UFC Fight Night: Johnson vs. Poirier Discussion - 9/17/16

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
teamquestnorth @teamquestnorth we were right...speed kills..There's a HUGE difference in who Dustin is beating abd the killers Johnson beat, for example Edson Barboza..nuff said

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
dudes, some smack talk post KO is absolutely natural....you are literally fighting for your life

Not like he landed a bunch of Shots on a KOed fighter....words don't do any damage

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
WHAt a punk Johnson is
he might be, but Dustin was being a punk yesterday...If you talk with shit ppl will,be ready to rub it in...it takes a Class act,like gsp to,not be a jerk...Im not defending Johnson but Dustin we being the same way..2 wrongs don't make a right, but it makes sense...you,like Conor?

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Paul sass?
Paul us a beast but idk if he beats this version of mj..he did it once but that was a long time ago, especially in fight years...I don't think Johnson will get taken down or force a TD knowing he got broke off last time

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Dan Hardy is a good analyst.
He puts the Anal in analyst.......I keed I keed he is surprisingly good...he's grown on me cuz I use to not care for him when he got cocky vs Condit and was decapitated..but honestly He's talented all around

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
dudes, some smack talk post KO is absolutely natural....you are literally fighting for your life

Not like he landed a bunch of Shots on a KOed fighter....words don't do any damage
You're right but that one left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth. I think it's because he walked around first before going back and celebrating over his unconscious opponent. No biggie really I just don't care for that aspect of it. .

T

The Big Guy

Woodly is so fast and explosive on the mic. Hardy is skilled and intelligent.