What's the biggest name Bellaton can get?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
From the UFC? Think they've got a chance with Rory? What big name fighters do you think they can sign in the next couple years?

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Really comes down to if the ufc can match offers. If it was blind negotiations I think Bellator would get almost anyone they want. I would expect that their initial offerers are more valuable than ufc's. But ufc waits for an offer then matches it. At that point it would be hard to leave the ufc.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Really comes down to if the ufc can match offers. If it was blind negotiations I think Bellator would get almost anyone they want. I would expect that their initial offerers are more valuable than ufc's. But ufc waits for an offer then matches it. At that point it would be hard to leave the ufc.
Agreed. That's concerning...Bellaton paying way above what the UFC is willing to match. Overpaying.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Agreed. That's concerning...Bellaton paying way above what the UFC is willing to match. Overpaying.
Obviously over paying is based on how much money that fighter can bring to the org. If all offers are equal one would have to stay in the ufc. Coker has been successful in the game for a long time so I want to believe he is paying a fair price. While the ufc is using their name brand as a negotiating point to low ball offers.

aghof

an person
Apr 15, 2015
people have been saying for years that Bellator needs a name change, and I think this one might be a winner. Let's hope Coker gets wind of this thread