General 10 dead in Buffalo supermarket shooting

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I was talking the other day, I used to go stay at my grandparents house in Ozark. And they had a BB gun for me to muck around with. I used to shoot my toy soldiers. My grandmother got me a plastic tank. I shot it and the BB ricochet back and hit me right in the fucken head.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
It's not baffling, they are fucking mongaloids. Coworkers used to offer me guns knives for free. One gave me a knife and I had to give it back after 2 hours of so as I didn't like having it. He gave me a Gerber instead. Said coworker had 50+ guns. One of my dad's buddies (who pussed out of selling me his 911) has over 70.

My dad gave me a Glock and I never went to the range with it once. They love that shit. It's also worth noting I'll happily shoot some cunt, wouldn't bat an eye, I'm just not obsessed with guns like they are in America. Although I do enjoy shooting them just to see where my aims at.

I mean its just baffling.

I'm being sarcastic Song.......

I would hate to live in America. Genuinely hate it. So glad I was born in a civilised region.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I was talking the other day, I used to go stay at my grandparents house in Ozark. And they had a BB gun for me to muck around with. I used to shoot my toy soldiers. My grandmother got me a plastic tank. I shot it and the BB ricochet back and hit me right in the fucken head.

Once I went to the zoo. We got the bus back. I was hungry but my aunt had some polos. She gave me 2 and that helped. I was still hungry but sucking on the mints took my mind off the hunger pangs.

GO BIG RED!!!

last 100
Oct 17, 2015
obama will be along today im sure to soothe the hurt and pains of all americans regardless of color.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Dude radicalised himself by falling into the garbage blogosphere because he was bored during lockdown.

What a clown.

Hey I'm bored, this lockdown sucks. Guess I'll make it so that I literally can't make the decision to walk from one room to another ever again for the rest of my life.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Payton S. Gendron, an 18-year-old white man who police say shot 13 people at a Buffalo, New York, grocery store, had posted a hate-filled manifesto online that included an account of detailed planning for the attack and an explanation of his motives and inspiration, according to a senior federal law enforcement official.

The mass shooting was the latest massacre driven by a white supremacist ideology, following similar acts of violence in recent years from El Paso, Texas, to Christchurch, New Zealand. At a news conference Saturday, the Erie County sheriff, John C. Garcia, called the shooting a “straight-up racially motivated hate crime.”

It unfolded in a largely Black neighborhood in Buffalo, New York, and 11 of the people shot were Black, officials said. Gendron wrote in his manifesto that he had selected the area because it held the largest percentage of Black residents near his home in the state’s Southern Tier.

??

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Damn, apparently he had body armour, a security guard shot him in the chest but it did nothing and then he killed the guy.

Apparently had a pistol under his chin when the cops told him to put it down, then he took some of his gear off and they arrested him.

??
Why'd they tell him to put it down?
They should have been screaming "Do it asshole!"

Waste of flesh.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
This is the same idiocy as the Christchurch shooter manifesto who's only foundation is white supremacy. This is the racism of 4chan that looks to interweave racism into areas that have traditionally been in line with anti-racist movements.
The same group that looks to title Donald Trump's populism as "left" to further blur lines about what it means to be anything as long as it has a racist foundation.

I'm not kidding when I tell you that 8chan (and 4chan pol) is a pressure cooker for this type of guy. It's a modern internet troll version of white nationalism that is ebbing and flowing in ideology in the pursuit of a psuedo-intellectual justification of white nationalism. You guys getting triggered by left and right, words that commonly fail, and especially here, because you're worried this guy might not fall in to the right camp misses the point. These guys aren't going to look or sound like the usual "took my jerbs" redneck white nationalist. They are attempting to piggy back on any number of current movements as a means to the same racist end.

They can justify their shit through anything...

Green jobs? Self sufficiency against brown countries.
Workers rights and unions? Protect against brown immigrants.
Capitalism? The tool of the jews to control the wealth.

They'll probably change to whatever it takes to be appealing to any white person on the surface. There will be more disaffected young white men that don't have their own identity that they can use these links to bring them into the fold.

Getting riled up that this guy is a white nationalist but I better not mention he is all about green movements and or anti capitalism elements is missing the point if you have any interest in understanding this insanity and then subverting it.
But every internet grifter will get their fanboys to use that outtake just like you're using it now to team sports a mass murder.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
His manifesto:

The long manifesto, which dives deep into the shooter’s supposed mindset and aims, cites 4chan as the source of his radicalization, noting “There I learned through infographics, shitposts, and memes that the White race is dying out, that blacks are disproportionately killing Whites, that the average black takes $700,000 from tax-payers in their lifetime, and that the Jews and the elite were behind this.”

Murdered 10 people and threw his entire life away because of what he learned from right wing garbage memes and blogs.

??
Who admits that they get their ideas through “shitposts”?

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Dallas police: Shooting at Koreatown salon may be hate crime
Dallas’ police chief said Friday that a shooting that injured three women in a hair salon in the city’s Koreatown might have been a hate crime as he announced that it could be connected to two other shootings at businesses run by Asian Americans.

Chief Eddie Garcia had previously said police didn’t have any indication the shooting Wednesday at Hair World Salon was motivated by hate, but he said that had changed as of Friday afternoon.

“The possibility that we are dealing with a violent gunman who is motivated by hate is chilling and deeply disturbing,” Dallas Mayor Eric Johnson said in a statement Friday.

Authorities are still searching for a man dressed all in black who opened fire at the salon, then drove off in a maroon minivan. Garcia said investigators found that a similar vehicle was reported to be involved in two other recent shootings, including an April 2 drive-by in the area where the salon is located. No one was injured in either of those shootings.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Buffalo mass shooter’s alleged manifesto leaves no doubt attack was white supremacist terrorism

plotted the attack in grotesque detail. The writer plotted his actions down to the minute, included diagrams of his path through the store and said he specifically targeted the Tops Markets location on Jefferson Avenue because its zip code has the highest percentage of Black people close enough to where he lives.

“This was pure evil,” Erie County Sheriff John Garcia said. “A straight-up racially motivated hate crime.”