1000th Episode of Smackdown

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Apparently they aren't very familiar with my Google image search history to fapping ratio.
Weird aint it? When Cena Five Knuckle Shuffles on everyone

By the way, been playing 2k19, in Career mode, Cena does not voice himself, and its hilarious

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Weird aint it? When Cena Five Knuckle Shuffles on everyone

By the way, been playing 2k19, in Career mode, Cena does not voice himself, and its hilarious
He's busy trying to find a place somewhere between the Rock and Batista.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Are they actually doing Crown Jewel? I am surprised how many times its been plugged tonight.

But hey, Kane can finally get his hometown pop in Parts Unknown

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Thank you, I was more proud of that than i should be, I even looked around the room like a jackass waiting for people to praise me for something I typed
I enjoyed the Parts Unknown reference, but I laughed really fucking hard at this post. Bravo.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
So last time Rey was in a main event on a Smackdown special, there was....well you all know

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Rey vs Kane and Big Show (i think his partner got injured?), Undertaker came to make save, young Randal Orton came out and attacked Undertaker, threw him into the back of recently late Eddie’s lowrider, backed it into titanron entrance, blowing up the low rider

It may have actually been Eddie’s memorial episode now that I think of it.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Are they actually doing Crown Jewel? I am surprised how many times its been plugged tonight.

But hey, Kane can finally get his hometown pop in Parts Unknown
It sounds like they are but they don't want to mention it's in Saudi Arabia.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I hope Nak goes back to Japan.
I also kinda hope that, mainly because Im subscribing to NJPW World, and thatd be fun.

Also I dont want to be that guy, but Smackdown 1000th special, people are saying it was really good. Am I cynical for not thinking that? Had some good moments with Becky, Rey vs Shinsuke and some of the Bar vs New Day, but overall, it was meh right?

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
I also kinda hope that, mainly because Im subscribing to NJPW World, and thatd be fun.

Also I dont want to be that guy, but Smackdown 1000th special, people are saying it was really good. Am I cynical for not thinking that? Had some good moments with Becky, Rey vs Shinsuke and some of the Bar vs New Day, but overall, it was meh right?

The bar (no pun) is set low
WWE as a whole pretty much blows

that said SD beat raw this week.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
The bar (no pun) is set low
WWE as a whole pretty much blows

that said SD beat raw this week.
I respect that opinion, but I found Drew McIntyre hitting Braun with the Claymore more exciting than anything Smackdown did

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015

I think he would be better used back in New Japan. His match with Styles there vs in WWE aren't even comparable.

I didn't bother watching. Too heavy on nostalgia. I get that it's a milestone episode but I don't need retired guys returning.

Last edited:

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Not an opinion
it beat Raw in the ratings
lol
I understand, but ratings arent everything. The XFL did record numbers in its first showing, yeah? And they turned the show over to another game in the 4th? Intrigue and results delute the factor of satisfaction good sir.

Same here, promotion, moderate, execution, left with blue balls