1992 Suzuki GS500E Restoration. (PICS)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RATFINK13

Whatever you are, be a good one.
Oct 24, 2015
Hey guys, it’s been awhile since I’ve been on this side of the tracks. Thought I would stop by and do a small update. Photobucket is a bunch of dirty dick bags now, so all my pics across all forums I’ve posted stuff on is now garbage.
Anyways, I’m not exactly sure where I left off, so I’m just going to post a few pics of how far I am currently.
I’ve still got a ways to go, but I’m happy with progress thus far. I’ll have the winter to finish things up, and the spring to start shaking any cobwebs out.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
That is a nice looking motorized cycle. The black on green looks good.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Thanks for sharing the story, that bike has a lot of sentimental value and should be considered priceless ...not sure if you have any kids but if you do or plan to that's the type of thing to pass down.

Got a GoPro? Get some vid riding and post it if you get time.

RATFINK13

Whatever you are, be a good one.
Oct 24, 2015
Thanks for sharing the story, that bike has a lot of sentimental value and should be considered priceless ...not sure if you have any kids but if you do or plan to that's the type of thing to pass down.

Got a GoPro? Get some vid riding and post it if you get time.
Thanks man, I appreciate it. I do have 2 kids. When the time comes it will be passed to them. I told my wife the other day that the bike is part of our family, haha!
I don’t have a GoPro yet, a guy from the OG offered to send me one that he has. Haven’t got it yet though. I’ll certainly post a video of her maiden voyage.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
That looks really nice. Reminds me of a small Honda I used to tear around on. Great job :)

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Thanks man, I appreciate it. I do have 2 kids. When the time comes it will be passed to them. I told my wife the other day that the bike is part of our family, haha!
I don’t have a GoPro yet, a guy from the OG offered to send me one that he has. Haven’t got it yet though. I’ll certainly post a video of her maiden voyage.
Fuck the OG. I'll send you my GoPro.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016

Right on, can't wait to see how it goes...stay safe too.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Hey guys, it’s been awhile since I’ve been on this side of the tracks. Thought I would stop by and do a small update. Photobucket is a bunch of dirty dick bags now, so all my pics across all forums I’ve posted stuff on is now garbage.
Anyways, I’m not exactly sure where I left off, so I’m just going to post a few pics of how far I am currently.
I’ve still got a ways to go, but I’m happy with progress thus far. I’ll have the winter to finish things up, and the spring to start shaking any cobwebs out.

Great job sir, looks good. How does it ride? Any future mods planned?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
sorry, RATFINK13 @RATFINK13 .

GoPro wasn't in my 'camera stuff' drawer. Haven't used it since I went skiing last year.

will find it...just taking a little longer than expected.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
get vanity plates "GOBLIN"

Do It.
All those letters probably wouldn't fit on a cycle plate, so he'd have to shorten it to GOBLN

Could be misinterpreted. Proceed with caution.