Sports 2018 Winter Olympics Thread - #pyeongchang2018

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Favorite Event

• Total voters

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
I can't believe I'm about to write this
After two periods, it is 1-1 Germany in the gold medal game

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Amazing game
Can't believe Russia scored short handed to tie it up
Knew it was over as soon as Germany took that dumb penalty

Amazing tournament for Germany

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i tried to care about the olympics this time but i found i just dont really care.i dont know if it is lack of nhl stars or the time difference but i wasnt in to it .

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
i tried to care about the olympics this time but i found i just dont really care.i dont know if it is lack of nhl stars or the time difference but i wasnt in to it .
Summer games simply have better sports. Winter olympics had like 2 weeks of of ice dancing. Fuck that noise.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Well that was a great Olympics
Canada finishes with a new record total of medals and only 1 gold coming from curling/hockey, unreal

Here's the finishing tally
Canada finishing 3rd
USA coming in 4th

Gold medal standing are actually the same for the top 5

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
The winner of the Olympics for me was ledecka, moir/virtue performing the Cunnilinlift and moir getting hammered

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Tried watching cross country 2 times during this plympics. Never again!
The men's 50k was actually pretty good watching that one guy go out so hard, refusing to help the eventual gold medal winner early and then pretty much dying on the last lap and coming in 10th or so lol

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
The women's 30k was hilarious too if you are a sadist like myself

Chick is in 2nd place on the last lap and goes the wrong way on the course hahahahaha
She gets back going the right way and kind of back into a chance for 3rd and she goes the wrong way on the track again hahahaha
I was dying laughing

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
The women's 30k was hilarious too if you are a sadist like myself

Chick is in 2nd place on the last lap and goes the wrong way on the course hahahahaha
She gets back going the right way and kind of back into a chance for 3rd and she goes the wrong way on the track again hahahaha
I was dying laughing
What country was she from?

Missy Cat

Goddess of Chaos, Violence, and ...
Jan 25, 2018
Ah, I will miss the games :( I had so much fun watching them compete. All in all, it was fun. I need to find another sport/games to occupy my attention now... I am hooked.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Netherlands ended up 5th, really happy about it. US did great considering they had to deal with the Trump curse.

Missy Cat

Jan 25, 2018
How about MMA? :) Formula One?
Hubby is very much into cars and is like a f***** car guru :p but strangely we never were into watching races.
MMA, on the other hand, sounds good like something i would really enjoy watching. i always had fun watching the tournaments my kids were in, so i bet i would have a blast watching one of MMA events. My brother was in Judo but had to stop due to knee injury. My two girls were in Karate but stopped at green belts.
MMA sounds and looks quite thrilling.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
And the goal goes to the crazy squirrel.
You gotta see this K @Kaladin Stormblessed .
Insane quickness
holy effin shit!!!

for the record, CMNH is the man because hge loves squirrels. (just like me!!) except he can talk to them. i mean, i DO talk to them. literally everyday./ well lately just one. he's hilarious. but he doesnt understand me. im pretty sure he thinks im an idiot. but CMNH actually whispers to them. and they whisper back!

Missy Cat

Jan 25, 2018
holy effin shit!!!

for the record, CMNH is the man because hge loves squirrels. (just like me!!) except he can talk to them. i mean, i DO talk to them. literally everyday./ well lately just one. he's hilarious. but he doesnt understand me. im pretty sure he thinks im an idiot. but CMNH actually whispers to them. and they whisper back!
Talking to animals I get, (I talk to my dogs, kids, and my hubby) but the thing about when they answer back... :p :confused:

M

member 3289

holy effin shit!!!

I have two now that are absolutely shameless. I go to set my backpack on the bench to get the bag of peanuts out and they just jump on top of the bag so that I can't open it. I grab a handful of peanuts to set down in a pile for them and they grab my fingers and try to pry open my hand in mid-air. They run up on me from behind and jump on the back of my leg when I'm not looking.

They're like guests who show up empty-handed to a party at your house, trash the place, and then bitch when you run out of beer.

Last edited by a moderator: