General 2020 Wildfires Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Thanks for the correction on the amount

At the least we need to change all arson laws and sentencing on the west coast
Perhaps a massive minimum bail should be in place?
And the people will welcome their authoritarian government.

Just like 9/11 ushered in security for freedom, begging for new laws and welcoming the feds. All with mandatory sentencing so judges can't stop the tyranny machine.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I looked into it. It's fucked up. Sold us tons of tyranny for security. Freedom given up. Agreed. No bullshit.

Don't make the same mistake. Elites all around you feeding you misinformation.
366 days ago we lost one of our own over petty vengeful arguments...let us learn from our mistake.

We miss you @Blank

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Watching now. Be careful. But also, don't fall for their plans.
I can't tell if you wanna fuck me or fight me.

Either way, I am just watching fights tonight so I can't accommodate.

Let's say we just bury the hatchet, move on and resume being cordial towards each other?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I can't tell if you wanna fuck me or fight me.

Either way, I am just watching fights tonight so I can't accommodate.

Let's say we just bury the hatchet and move on and resume being cordial towards each other?
I'm cordial bro. I just don't believe what you do on this one. No arsonists. Only agents.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

The FBI said Friday that it’s investigated several claims and found them to be untrue, while officials in Oregon and Washington state have turned to Facebook to knock down the competing narratives — some posts blamed far-left antifa activists

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015

The FBI said Friday that it’s investigated several claims and found them to be untrue, while officials in Oregon and Washington state have turned to Facebook to knock down the competing narratives — some posts blamed far-left antifa activists
To be fair in my area far right is also blamed often.

I am neither of those extremes...I just want some clean air for all and for the weather to turn for the better so people can stop losing their homes, lives, and businesses.

There is a lot of arson going that is documented...motives are mostly unclear for those individuals at this time.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Flu is far more dangerous than wildfires. Media focused on this because that's what they do. How many people die every day?
Media is gonna focus on it when 10% of a state is evacuated...that isn't a normal thing on this coast...we don't get Hurricanes and tropical storms.

Last edited: