General 2021 NFL Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
saw this quote from Keenan Allen, reminded me of something Don Shula said about Marino...throw it hard, I'll find guys who can catch it.

Keenan Allen on if Herbert throws too hard: "If he throws it too hard, go out there and turn the JUGS machine up and get ready to catch the fastball. He throwing the ball to you, you better catch it. Shit. I want the ball. Throw that motherfucker however you wanna throw it."

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
If the Patriots make the super bowl with a rookie nicknamed Mac n Cheese, how much would it diminish Brady’s legacy? What if they beat the Bucs? Mac outplayed him when they met earlier this year and now the Pats are getting better each week.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
who gives a fuck about whether a player is vaccinated
dumbest rules NFL ever put in place
protocols aren't science based
they are control based

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Rodgers didn't lie.

He intentionally misled people to believe he was vaccinated. He can dance around it and say they didn't ask the right questions, but he was not honest. He conducted himself as if he were vaccinated and followed the protocols in place for vaccinated players when he knew he wasn't vaccinated. He should have been suspended.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
They won't.

I'm not betting on them to make it either, but I think they have a chance. They are playing the type of ball that travels well and works in inclement weather. This season has been crazy already. I wouldn't bet significant money on any team making it to the SuperBowl.

We will learn more about the Pats in the next 3 weeks. We can debate how impressive some of their wins have been thus far, but they have 3 potentially tough games in a row before they get to finish the season playing 2 JV teams.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
it's almost like immunized and vaccinated don't mean the same thing...

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
He intentionally misled people to believe he was vaccinated. He can dance around it and say they didn't ask the right questions, but he was not honest. He conducted himself as if he were vaccinated and followed the protocols in place for vaccinated players when he knew he wasn't vaccinated. He should have been suspended.
i appreciate your thoughtful response, he should have been suspended...but they were never going to do that, and that's why Aaron did Aaron.

M

member 3289

I'm not betting on them to make it either, but I think they have a chance. They are playing the type of ball that travels well and works in inclement weather. This season has been crazy already. I wouldn't bet significant money on any team making it to the SuperBowl.

We will learn more about the Pats in the next 3 weeks. We can debate how impressive some of their wins have been thus far, but they have 3 potentially tough games in a row before they get to finish the season playing 2 JV teams.
I knew Mac Jones was good when we played them in game 1 of the season. Good offensive line, too.

The Chiefs are unfortunately back to where they were the past two seasons. They had a short slide this year that gave people hope, but now even their previously turrible defense is playing well. They're my pick to win the AFC unless the Bills get hot.

The Patriots will lose to the Dolphins again.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I knew Mac Jones was good when we played them in game 1 of the season. Good offensive line, too.

The Chiefs are unfortunately back to where they were the past two seasons. They had a short slide this year that gave people hope, but now even their previously turrible defense is playing well. They're my pick to win the AFC unless the Bills get hot.

The Patriots will lose to the Dolphins again.

All teams are fucked if the Bills get hot.

M

member 3289

Giants' QB got a little greedy throwing into double coverage there.

Easy pick for the best CB in the game.