General 2021 NFL Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Are you fucking serious with this TNF choice? This is what the NFL chooses to follow their season opener Bucs vs Cowboys and then the MNF game between the Raiders and the Ravens???

Imagine being an announcer who has to work this game...

View: https://youtu.be/B0q4oibfs9g

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I went to a Bengals game in DC a few years back. That building is a dump.

Just watching this game makes me laugh. I kind of feel bad for their fans having to watch games there.
Did you go to RFK or FEDEX Field?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Did you go to RFK or FEDEX Field?
FedEx

It's out in the middle of nowhere. It's like a 45 minute tram ride from DC. Then the tram ends and you have to walk another mile. Haha.

Our seats had obstructed views of giant concrete pillars. They had tiny, shitty TVs so you could still see the action - but it was on a time delay. LMAO. Truly shitty.

I wore my Bengals gear and the fans I met were cool. I'll give them that.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Ficlomg Nis;os;

lost 20 on the Choking Giants

Left 11 Points on the board and snatched defeat from the jaws of victory

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I didn't know that Tom Brady has won more Superbowls than any NFL franchise has. :laughing:

That becomes my second favourite NFL stat. #1 is that the Detroit Tigers have drafted more Superbowl-winning quarterbacks than the Detroit Lions have.

??

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
FedEx

It's out in the middle of nowhere. It's like a 45 minute tram ride from DC. Then the tram ends and you have to walk another mile. Haha.

Our seats had obstructed views of giant concrete pillars. They had tiny, shitty TVs so you could still see the action - but it was on a time delay. LMAO. Truly shitty.

I wore my Bengals gear and the fans I met were cool. I'll give them that.
Just think... You went to the upgraded stadium. RFK was a massive dump by the time they stopped using it.

FedEx is way nicer. Still a turd. Just firmer.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Just think... You went to the upgraded stadium. RFK was a massive dump by the time they stopped using it.

FedEx is way nicer. Still a turd. Just firmer.
For a "newer" stadium, it's shitty. If it's an upgrade, I can't imagine how bad RFK was.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
For a "newer" stadium, it's shitty. If it's an upgrade, I can't imagine how bad RFK was.
They started using it for MLS games that 9 people go to and they use the parking lot to host the DC101 Chili Cook-off.

M

member 3289

I didn't know that Tom Brady has won more Superbowls than any NFL franchise has. :laughing:

That becomes my second favourite NFL stat. #1 is that the Detroit Tigers have drafted more Superbowl-winning quarterbacks than the Detroit Lions have.

??
Say what you want about the guy (and I've said a lot when he played for New England), he knows how to win.

He's also been to another 3 super bowls, two of which he very nearly won.

M

member 3289

On days like today, I feel bad for people in shithole countries where the national sport is a game of grabass mostly involving the feet.

M

member 3289

SN bet me
Only if you give me the 3.5 points the Bills are favored by. But I'll be fair about it.

Buffalo wins by more than 3.5, you win the bet.

Miami wins by any margin, I win.

Buffalo wins but by under 3.5 points, it's a push.