General 2021 NFL Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
The Raiders were constantly on the edge of getting penalised for delay of game the other night.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Holds up.
Marvin Lewis was shit for both of those as well while he was here.

There was a span of like 6 games in a row that the Bengals called a T.O. in the 1st possession of the 2nd half. Drove me absolutely insane. We would routinely be out of timeouts when shit was getting real in the 4th quarter.
if you watched the 49ers/Cowboys game, you can see the difference between well-coached talent and poorly-coached talent...even if the poorly-coached team has a lot more talent

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
if you watched the 49ers/Cowboys game, you can see the difference between well-coached talent and poorly-coached talent...even if the poorly-coached team has a lot more talent
Stop listening to the dopey anchors

NotBanjaxo

Nov 16, 2019
I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say that the conference championship games will be San Fransisco at Tampa Bay, and Cincinnati at Buffalo.

That's based on gut feelings, nothing else.

Feel free to mock me after this weekend :)

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
So fired up for today's game.
It's a tall order for my Bengals though. Titans D is legit.
And Henry is back and on completely fresh legs. Awesome.

Bengals aren't great against the run, so my assumption is they will have a focus on Henry by loading LBs in the box. Unfortunately, the Titans also have AJ Brown - one of the best WRs in the league. And the Bengals struggle against big receivers. Titans are a tough out.

But Burrow has been playing lights out. Give him time, keep him upright. Any given Sunday.

The line has moved to TEN -4

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
So fired up for today's game.
It's a tall order for my Bengals though. Titans D is legit.
And Henry is back and on completely fresh legs. Awesome.

Bengals aren't great against the run, so my assumption is they will have a focus on Henry by loading LBs in the box. Unfortunately, the Titans also have AJ Brown - one of the best WRs in the league. And the Bengals struggle against big receivers. Titans are a tough out.

But Burrow has been playing lights out. Give him time, keep him upright. Any given Sunday.

The line has moved to TEN -4
I bet on the team of destiny
Goat Boy is playing better each week

NotBanjaxo

Nov 16, 2019
Well, time to see if my predictions hold up over this weekend. I predicted a Bengals victory.

I wasn't aware of Derrick Henry's return when I made that prediction, but I'll stick with it, he may be slightly rusty :)

NotBanjaxo

Nov 16, 2019
LOL

" in the last htree games of the regular season, the Titans didn't turn the ball over once. Tannehill back to throw - INTERCEPTION!!!"

Commentator's curse strikes again!

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Not a bad start.

I don't like the O-Line breakdowns already showing up.