Sports 2023 College Football Season Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
58 days until kickoff. Can't wait. Discuss your teams here.

1688093421120.png

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I can appreciate that you are very excited for the start of Buckeye football, but SDSU plays Ohio in week 1.

That's how dominant Ohio State is going to be. They're going to hang 50 burgers on teams they don't even play.

I stand by my prediction of this game that isn't happening.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
That's how dominant Ohio State is going to be. They're going to hang 50 burgers on teams they don't even play.

I stand by my prediction of this game that isn't happening.
Michigan beats OSU again this year

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Fuck yeah, the countdown begins. I would typically ask how long until the good games start, but if i recall, there are some good matchups early in the season.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Fuck yeah, the countdown begins. I would typically ask how long until the good games start, but if i recall, there are some good matchups early in the season.
Yep. There will be some marquee matchups to start the season.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
How in the fuck does Mich get nailed and Ohio St, Bama, A&M, etc all skate by? Whatever this violation was must have been extremely agregious lol.
I can't speak for Bama and A&M - but Ohio State doesn't get busted because they don't break the rules.

And they don't eat boogers like Jim Harbaugh.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
He’s lost some players, but hopefully they will be competitive
The only people he lost are the guys he wanted to lose. Eventually all big time college programs will do it, but he's taking NIL to the extreme and treating that program like an NFL squad. Not completely different from other colleges, but most still pretend they care about the kids and their future even if it's not in the NFL.

Deon is a very passionate narcissist. And Deon wants to win. And he wants to win now.