General 2024 MLB Thread (Official)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
That's how you sing an anthem!

Am I the only degenerate betting on this game?

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
MLB is overplaying this Texas shit.
We get it - you guys are cowboys.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I can't wait for Skenes to make Judge look like an idiot.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I rarely get to see him but I see highlights every time he plays. Easily the most exciting player I’ve seen in years.

I used to think Ricky Henderson was exciting when I was a kid. This guy is on a whole nother level.
He's fun to watch for sure. I watch every game.
Dude does something nearly every game where you are like "You gotta be kidding me"

Lukewarm Carl

TMMAC Addict
Aug 7, 2015
Boone and Cashman must go. Don't really care how far we get. I have to repeat this over and over even though we just took first place back yesterday.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Five HRs on the day for the Yankees. Judge had two. He's at 51 for the year. Soto, Judge, and Stanton went back to back to back. Gleyber added a three run shot later in the game.

kvr28

Ghost of KVR
Nov 22, 2015
Came across this interesting piece of trivia on Fox earlier

BOSTON (AP) — Boston Red Sox catcher Danny Jansen is enjoying his odd slice of baseball history as he prepares to become the first major league player to appear in the same game for both teams.

Jansen was in the lineup for the Toronto Blue Jays when they faced Boston on June 26, a game that was suspended because of rain and scheduled to be made up on Monday. In the meantime, he was traded to Boston, and Red Sox manager Alex Cora has said he will put Jansen in the lineup when the game resumes.

“Baseball has been around for so long, there’s so many things that’s happened in the game. So I was surprised when I found out I was the first,” Jansen said in the Red Sox clubhouse this weekend. “Any time you can be a part of this great game’s history, it’s pretty unique.”

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Aaron Judge has a legit shot at the Triple Crown.

Currently leading in HR (51) and RBI (123). Both of those by comfortable margins.
He is 2nd in Batting Average at .330 * Bobby Witt leads the majors at .341