General 6 reasons why shotguns are better than AR-15s

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ArodJohns

Keep Your Rifle By Your Side
Mar 2, 2023
At some things, sure. I’m not going duck hunting with an AR, for instance.

I’m not going to grab my shotgun to defend my home from multiple attackers if I have the option to grab my AR instead.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
At some things, sure. I’m not going duck hunting with an AR, for instance.

I’m not going to grab my shotgun to defend my home from multiple attackers if I have the option to grab my AR instead.
What multiple attackers? How many people you pissed off?

Do you have motion sensors on your lawn ready for when they pounce?

ArodJohns

Keep Your Rifle By Your Side
Mar 2, 2023
What multiple attackers? How many people you pissed off?
I’ve spent my life partying with international DJ’s. I’m like the Most Interesting Man in The World but at least 10 times more interesting.

Do you have motion sensors on your lawn ready for when they pounce?
Yes, in addition to a pack of midgets that begin a quiet Gregorian chant when observing someone approaching my property.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I’ve spent my life partying with international DJ’s. I’m like the Most Interesting Man in The World but at least 10 times more interesting.

Yes, in addition to a pack of midgets that begin a quiet Gregorian chant when observing someone approaching my property.
Oh. Okay then.

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015
Did you guys even watch the video? lol. Also.. tactical fanny pack shells > anything the AR side can come up with.

RhinoNite

Cornshitter
Jan 27, 2020
1 barrel #7 bird the other slug...... warning that stings.. keep coming... slug that obliterates...

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I would laugh if it wasn't true
What country do you live in?

The UK rules of engagement are a bunch of bollocks. I had to be programmed not to think of that shit when I got my auths for America

Stronghold

Mar 4, 2023
I much prefer a shotgun for home defense, less chance of accidentally shooting someone a mile away.

I play a lot of airsoft so I know how to breach doors, clear room, and basic tactics for cqb

A carbine works best overall but in real life over penetration is a problem in a house with other people in it