General A nice chess win....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
Morphy brought the game to the USA, Kasparov was the longest reigning world champion ever, and Tal had some nice attacking games. Granted modern chess is over computerised, i mean most people play using computer assistance, which is against the rules, and it makes the few of us who don't, it makes our lives that much harder. I still consider myself something of a chess purist, making a habit of honouring the principles, develop castle, and attack. Sometimes i am unable to win my games, but at other times i do. And boy what a rush it gives me, when i do! thanks for listening,,,,

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Morphy brought the game to the USA, Kasparov was the longest reigning world champion ever, and Tal had some nice attacking games. Granted modern chess is over computerised, i mean most people play using computer assistance, which is against the rules, and it makes the few of us who don't, it makes our lives that much harder. I still consider myself something of a chess purist, making a habit of honouring the principles, develop castle, and attack. Sometimes i am unable to win my games, but at other times i do. And boy what a rush it gives me, when i do! thanks for listening,,,,
Chess dot com
Chainarongkeemao
Let’s play

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
Sure it does that sometimes. If you can't get it working, we will just have to try again another day, okay?

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
Fucking derby’s. Gonna play against some other people now.
gg. my connection was really choppy. It meant i played with a handicap. I was always struggling to move my pieces to the right squares. Also i had my injection a few hours ago, and that kind of zombies my brain. But goodgames like i said...

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
gg. my connection was really choppy. It meant i played with a handicap. I was always struggling to move my pieces to the right squares. Also i had my injection a few hours ago, and that kind of zombies my brain. But goodgames like i said...
You owe me a blowjob now

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Longest tease ever.
Keep this PM-worthy open thread going forever please.
(Personally) I'd like to see some twists and turns, maybe some shocking real-life happenings.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
Longest tease ever.
Keep this PM-worthy open thread going forever please.
(Personally) I'd like to see some twists and turns, maybe some shocking real-life happenings.
hi sparkuri. Me and song played two games yesterday, and i lost them both. I also played some other games today, with the same result. I tend to find the game . com servers pretty laggy. That's my excuse anyway.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
hi sparkuri. Me and song played two games yesterday, and i lost them both. I also played some other games today, with the same result. I tend to find the game . com servers pretty laggy. That's my excuse anyway.
Heh, I don't have wifi at home so was using my phone. Couldn't move my pieces sometimes, I don't remember the result :)

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

I don't think I've ever played a full game of chess. I'm more of a checkers with chess pieces kind of guy

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
Heh, I don't have wifi at home so was using my phone. Couldn't move my pieces sometimes, I don't remember the result :)
TwO nil to you. I also had trouble moving the pieces. I`d rather play on lichess in the future. It uses a more robust engine.