General Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
So...Show me a Republican Congresswoman hotter than AOC in 2019.

She isn't close to hot. What she is, is that she is a young female (rare) in congress that has a few good pics from certain angles. I could go to my local Publix and find 10 hotter women with bigger bank accounts. I play fair and accept defeat here. The R's don't have anyone young and attractive.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
5 in Parkland. At peak time. 1 in Lighthouse Point, maybe.

You'd have to go to a Publix in Boca, Pembroke Pines, or Weston to find 10 hotter women.
I'm talking about Parkland. LHP is too small in numbers. The Publix on Sample and Fed. is ghetto. The little one hidden down the street is OK but never anything hot. Parkland all day every day. I know what you like so I get Weston and PP. I'm only in LHP on weekends at most. I'm in Parkland 80% of the time. I like the water but if I had to choose I'm a west burbs guy.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
It’s because after Danzig tried to intimidate him he knocked Glenn the fuck out with his 1 arm.
Damn that's funny especially after watching him get knocked out in that infamous backstage concert video by that big fat security guy...

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Damn that's funny especially after watching him get knocked out in that infamous backstage concert video by that big fat security guy...
I love the misfits as well as Danzig 1-4, but by all accounts Glenn's a fucking douchebag with little mans syndrome.

I can’t stand it when metal dudes take themselves that seriously. Especially in Glenn’s case, since he’s 5 feet tall. I remember him doing an interview on muchmusic around 1994 where he threatened to beat up the female interviewer if she disgraced Satan.

Your chin may be three apples tall Glenn but you’re the size of a grade six child. You should not be threatening anyone.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Like that singer of Tool. Another one of those.
That dude trains under Rickson I think.
It doesn't mean he doesn't take himself too seriously, but he's legit.

I think there is a vid out there of him taking down a crazed fan on stage, slapping him in a rear naked and he kept singing while choking him out.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
That dude trains under Rickson I think.
It doesn't mean he doesn't take himself too seriously, but he's legit.

I think there is a vid out there of him taking down a crazed fan on stage, slapping him in a rear naked and he kept singing while choking him out.
He is a douche. Likes talking about himself. Two Rogan episodes and I have enough of that guy. Less talk, make more music, stop pretending Tool is THAT good.