ALL IN: Sold Out

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Neville now said to be a free agent may appear at All In.

I've been away from wrestling for a while so I'm not sure who Neville is but he must be somebody seeing as it made headlines.

Edit: He's a crusiserweight. That explains why I'm unfamiliar with him.
Neville is a fucken ugly Scottish gollum thing.

But aside from perhaps ricochet he may also be the best wrestler of a sleight size in the world. Both those guys have better ring skills than Rey Mysterio ever had Imo. Neville was the new HhH. He's a beast of a villain because he's so good but he said "fuck off Lahey " and walked out .Google his best matches or some shit.

I reckon I'll buy this ppv

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If wwe really let neville walk I'll be astounded. He's been gone for a while but I expected him to return and thrust himself main event level

I reckon he could put on a beast of a match with brawn. Brawn trying to get him and getting outsped and cheated over and over. Neville is heel eenough to sell it and brag about it too

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Happy All In day!

I'll try to drop in tonight while I watch. If I don't ENJOY THE SHOW EVERYONE!!

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Today is the day! The holidays are amongst us!

Also Tongans are in town to ruin some good ol fun.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Just tuning In. My dish didn't record. So I missed the first 1hour and a half.

And New NWA World Champion
CODY RHODES!!

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Just tuning In. My dish didn't record. So I missed the first 1hour and a half.

And New NWA World Champion
CODY RHODES!!
This might actually be one of the best things I have seen in wrestling. Res erection of Joey Ryan.

After Hangman killed a man.

And Brandi took a hell of an elbow

Last edited:

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
What an event! I had a hell of a time. Can't wait to rewatch on New Japan world.

View: https://youtu.be/KFsqPxdfrck

Hell of an event. Wasn’t sure if Cody actually needed time to recover or that was planned, but nail biting scenario if that was legit.

I personally enjoyed Hangman the most tonight, did have benefits of weaponsn + story, but he has been moving up with these performances lately.

Main was very effective despite being low on time. Great event

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Heard it was amazing
Will watch overnight

The starrcast stuff i heard was a mixed bag

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015

View: https://youtu.be/KFsqPxdfrck

Hell of an event. Wasn’t sure if Cody actually needed time to recover or that was planned, but nail biting scenario if that was legit.

I personally enjoyed Hangman the most tonight, did have benefits of weaponsn + story, but he has been moving up with these performances lately.

Main was very effective despite being low on time. Great event
Absolutely right. Hangman is a pretty well rounded. I won't be surprised to see him holding a belt sometime soon.
The storyline was a nice payoff but the match alone was fantastic.Very well planned out. I've never watched Janela before but I was impressed with him and Ford. That cutter she hit on Hangman was great.
A lot of great appearances I wasn't expecting but Jericho showing up and plugging his cruise was awesome.

The bar has been sent pretty high for the next one.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Caught up
Great event

Just goes to show what cohesive storytelling can do
Same with NXT
Both are amazing bc the storytelling makes sense
WWE has the talent, but fn Vince & his 30 writers need to go

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Just glad to hear guys can make a good living outside of the WWE bubble.

As a lifelong wrestling fan who drifted away from in about 10 years ago or so, I still love the art of it but can't stand the current WWE product!

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
ALL IN: The business numbers from Meltzer:

As far as business numbers go, the total attendance at the show was 11,263 (and a few days after the show they had already released an 11,263 T-shirt), which was, with the set up, was the fire department maximum they could put in. That figure is a combination of the 10,541 tickets sold in the first 30 minutes they were put on sale back in May, any late production seats that were opened up, and people in the suites. The suites were packed and it was 100 percent utilization of the building, which is rare even for what can be legitimately called a sold out show. Usually at events like this, a low percentage of the suites would have been full even if all tickets were sold.

The live gate was $458,525. We don’t have final merchandise numbers but every item they had sold out, and the key event shirt, the All In shirt, sold out at 3:30 p.m., 90 minutes before the show started and 30 minutes after the doors opened. The merchandise lines were the longest I’ve ever seen at any wrestling show, sports event or concert in my life. I was told the lines were one hour long. Part of the reason is there were only two merchandise booths set up, which was crazy since everyone going in knew merchandise should have been higher per-head than any pro wrestling event ever in this country with the possible exception of a WrestleMania. Still, they sold everything they had. A key thing to learn from this is to bring more inventory based on the number of spectators, and open up more merchandise stands so the lines won’t be so daunting that people skip buying merchandise for fear they may miss a match or matches.

Tickets were priced way too inexpensively for the live event. Even based in Chicago with the idea their merchandise partner, Pro Wrestling Tees, was located in town and expecting big merchandise numbers, they greatly undershot there as well.

FITE TV grossed more than $1 million between iPPV sales and Starrcast iPPV sales. That would probably indicate in excess of 20,000 iPPV orders, which was well above expectations if you figure 80 percent of the revenue came from the show and 20 percent came from the convention.

The Starrcast convention sold 11,000 tickets, but that doesn’t mean 11,000 people because people bought tickets for multiple events. There were complaints that tickets weren’t checked and that people who paid $190 were getting the same access as people who just wandered into the building and got on lines.

Pro Wrestling Tees did just under $500,000 worth of T-shirt business over the weekend through all channels, and most of the merchandise in the venue would be part of that total.

Highspots reportedly had its biggest merchandise day ever at the convention as well as its biggest weekend ever, which is huge because they are a key part of every WrestleMania weekend.

As far as overall financial success across the board, it was described by the organizers as a grand slam home run.

The first hour, airing from 6-7 p.m. Eastern, did 196,000 viewers on WGN. It was the best number on the station for the day and is in line with what most of the station’s top rated prime time original shows do, even on the worst night of the week for television and being out of prime time. It’s not a blow away number that is going to make the television world stand up and take notice suddenly, but it’s not a failure.

PPV numbers aren’t available at this point, and with no prior reference point it was impossible to predict. Illegal streaming numbers were about the same as for a non-major WWE PPV event, which these days don’t do more than 20,000 to 30,000 buys. Google trends, historically an excellent predictor, showed that the show did not crack the top 20 for the day, so this had its cult interest but it didn’t have the mainstream interest of a major UFC and WWE event. But nothing in pro wrestling that isn’t WWE or the death of a major star has ever cracked the top 20 in recent memory.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Watching interviews. The lead up to the event. All In itself. Then the 45 minute BTE after show video. Then the 15 minute NWA 10LBS OF Gold video . I'm left wanting more.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Cody draws as a world champion. I'm intrigued to see how far he can raise the NWA Brand. Tim Storm tried. Aldis did great. Carried himself like a gent. But with Codys name and resources. It's going to be fun watching NWA wresting again.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I saw a tweet that Pentago had signed with the WWE. Out of all the guys and gals from All in. Bandito surprised me the most. Wasn't impressed with Fenix at all. And I was a Bit let down with Pentagon. That match seemed off to me.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
I saw a tweet that Pentago had signed with the WWE. Out of all the guys and gals from All in. Bandito surprised me the most. Wasn't impressed with Fenix at all. And I was a Bit let down with Pentagon. That match seemed off to me.
I get that. Probably not Pentagon's best performance. He's kind of a hardcore guy too.

I wonder if its more about WWE signing him so the competition doesn't have him.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I get that. Probably not Pentagon's best performance. He's kind of a hardcore guy too.

That was my guess. He did an amazing dive on top of Omega that Looked great.

Last edited:

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
They are going all-out (pun) to stop the Elite momentum.
I doubt they will get Kenny, Cody, Bucks & page, so they will go after the supporting cast.
great time to be an indy guy