Alternate match 2: Aquaman vs Black Bolt

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Aquaman vs Black Bolt

• Aquaman

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Black Bolt

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's worth noting Black Bolt is NOT a fan favorite, like say, the Hulk.
But before the WWH nut-swing-a-thon, BB was 3-0 vs. the Hulk. Without so much as a whisper.
He channels his audio resonance through his body for everything.
So his punches KO the Hulk, something Aquaman wouldn't even attempt.
A lightning attack would be absorbed and re-channeled as he essentially has electron control.
Aquaman couldn't get within a mile of BB, and his telepathy is useless with a whisper.

BUT, for the sake of comic fantasy, I will allow this conversation to continue, as Aquaman's powers are continually boosted by writers to garnish more popularity and power above a class 3 in preparation for the movie, and the revelation he does more than rides dolphins and makes octopuses jizz for his smoke screens.

Hired Gun

If You Only Knew What I Dooooo
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hulk would beat him though. If Hulk or anyone can get ahold of BB a squeeze the air out of him then he can't scream. It would have to be seriously quick but doable.

Treadstone06

I got 2 words for ya...
Apr 20, 2015
Hulk would beat him though. If Hulk or anyone can get ahold of BB a squeeze the air out of him then he can't scream. It would have to be seriously quick but doable.
This is true but whoever is doing the squeezing had better pray than when he squeezes, BB doesn't go ooof or anything of that nature. If that happens whoever is doing the squeezing is going probably going to be saying more than ooof.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Ok, I'm gonna call this one a win for Black Bolt. Black Bolt moves forwards to the quarter finals.

Well done guys