General Anybody else think these people might be messing up their kids in the interest of safety?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

How long until a hot female security guard bangs a male student and lends him her gun?

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
understanding there are many more schools than courtrooms, i don't know of any courtrooms in the US where you are able to get into the building with a firearm

there is technology available but politics, anti gun nuts and more politics seem to be more important as appose to any real solutions

we work on a "sniffer" used by government run security companies
  • Low total cost of ownership
  • Capable of rapidly detecting and identifying both explosives and drugs
  • Minimal maintenance requirements
Explosives and Drug Trace Detection | L3 Security and Detection Systems an airport security scanner manufacturer provides airline passenger security screening and cabin baggage security scanning

this thing can detect gunpowder down to .00000001 ppm

Last edited:

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
It’s not like they are standing guard with them. It says they are stored. I’m from Parkland and 5 of my sons friends were killed so my view is skewed but I am for anything that would actually work to make sure this never happens again.

Now the schools down here have one entrance and exit. Every person entering the school has to show ID at the entrance to the parking lot. If someone with bad intentions made it through I would want someone trained to take them out with whatever tools make that happen including an evil black rifle.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
It’s not like they are standing guard with them. It says they are stored. I’m from Parkland and 5 of my sons friends were killed so my view is skewed but I am for anything that would actually work to make sure this never happens again.

Now the schools down here have one entrance and exit. Every person entering the school has to show ID at the entrance to the parking lot. If someone with bad intentions made it through I would want someone trained to take them out with whatever tools make that happen including an evil black rifle.
Would you be okay with this as your own default in life...tracked everywhere by RFID and facial recognition?

using facial recognition technology to control who comes inside buildings and even tracking students with chip technology -
We are currently exploring the ramifications of this technology and there's even push back in some sectors. Here in the interest of security and without a vote of those being surveiled, RFID and a prison mentality is set upon them.

The safest thing would be inside a prison. That's not conducive to good childhood development. obviously that's an extreme example but the point being that there has to be some line and which we should be careful that we are harming kids in the interest of security.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
We are already on camera everywhere we go now. Kids have to wear their ID badges to get into school and while in school. They are trying to save lives. I am all for that.

Would I want to wear an RFID when out? Of course not. If they required it to be on school campus I would be OK with that. I have to show ID when entering the school. I have to go into the office show ID again and have my picture taken.

Sitting from afar reading about kids being killed and getting on with your day to day is one thing. I lived it so my perspective has changed. I never want that to happen again. We are all subject to cameras and facial recog. all day every day whether we know it like it or not.

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
Every school district has to face the security issue, what are they supposed to do? Nothing?

Most kids today know of the past school killings, as a result most now will speak out when they see/hear a possible threat. So them seeing metal detectors and armed security on school ground is becoming more common place.

"the point being that there has to be some line and which we should be careful that we are harming kids in the interest of security"

how is rfid going to harm someone ??

"prison mentality"

Sorry, I don't get it

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Kids go through metal detectors at airports and courthouses. What are the long term effects? I have no doubt that the family members of the 17 killed here would embrace any of those things if they could still be with their loved ones. You're off the mark here OP.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Tracking ID’s?

Lol this is Conspiracy 101 Son!

They want to track and monitor every citizen and it starts with the youth, essentially the early stages of enslavement.

All this being done in the disguise of “Security” ...just like the TSA - NSA and the Big Brother System set up post 9/11.

Their deception is to tell you it’s to keep you safe when in reality it is slowing tightening the chains of bondage.

M

member 1013

Who cares if they get messed up? A few precise spinal adjustments and they will be back to normal and good as new.

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
Tracking ID’s?

Lol this is Conspiracy 101 Son!

They want to track and monitor every citizen and it starts with the youth, essentially the early stages of enslavement.

All this being done in the disguise of “Security” ...just like the TSA - NSA and the Big Brother System set up post 9/11.

Their deception is to tell you it’s to keep you safe when in reality it is slowing tightening the chains of bondage.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
This technology has already existed in a few districts for years and has been just as troubling. I remember writing about it back in 2011.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Now the schools down here have one entrance and exit. Every person entering the school has to show ID at the entrance to the parking lot. If someone with bad intentions made it through I would want someone trained to take them out with whatever tools make that happen including an evil black rifle

Why isn't that enough? Doorways and an ID.
Why do the kids need to be tracked in real-time with RFID and facial recognition?

maurice

Posting Machine
Oct 21, 2015
"I would vote for anything in favor of protecting my children”

^
Every parent who routinely drives 85MPH while texting and applying makeup with kids in the back seat.

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
what's the big deal with RFID???

hospital/nursing homes have been using them for years

99% of kids born in US hospitals in the last 10-15 years wears one to keep people from stealing them or a kid/parent mismatch
also used to keep Alzheimer patents from wondering off by locking exit doors when they get close

Nurses wear them as well, some have duress buttons on them

Honestly, what's the big deal???

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
what's the big deal with RFID???

hospital/nursing homes have been using them for years

99% of kids born in US hospitals in the last 10-15 years wears one to keep people from stealing them or a kid/parent mismatch
also used to keep Alzheimer patents from wondering off by locking exit doors when they get close

Nurses wear them as well, some have duress buttons on them

Honestly, what's the big deal???
Is an under the skin RFID chip ok with you?

Not sure exactly what RFID the school is proposing, but under the skin RFID will be/is an eventual goal.

Makes sense for infants or wandering Elders.