General Anybody else tired of seeing tip jars?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
this . fuck the at till pressure sell guilt donation .they know old ladies and timid people are going to say yes no matter what . i never donate at the til because walmart or safeway or whoever is going to take all the donations and donate it in their own name and get a huge tax write-off out of it. fuck that . walmart has more money than 90% of the countries in the world . they dont need my money . if they want to donate money take it from their profits . dont take it from the broke ass motherfuckers who shop there. trust me if i had extra cash to give away i wouldnt be grocery shopping in a walmart
When I donate it's to Value Village.
And it ain't a hefty bag with 30 items, it's 30 plastic grocery bage with 1 item in each so I get 30- 15% off coupons.
Then I take those in on color-coded day after hiding everything I want in the rafters the previous week.
I'm looking for space heaters in the 100° summer days and buying up AC units in the winter.
Fat chance getting a "cancer donation" outta me when the groceries make & feed the cancer.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
I kind of get it because they get paid like $3/hour.
they absolutely do not. Servers/bartenders do and I have zero issue tipping. But making food to go is not the same. They make at the very least minimum wage. Which in NYS is double the federal minimum wage.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
they absolutely do not. Servers/bartenders do and I have zero issue tipping. But making food to go is not the same. They make at the very least minimum wage. Which in NYS is double the federal minimum wage.
Bruv, those cooks are illegal immigrants.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Lmao at the white woman screaming for somebody to call the cops. You call them, dumb ass
Fat and old white women are the absolute worst. That's the kinda woman driving a Dodge Neon with a BLM, Bernie, Coexist, and human rights campaign sticker...

Friction

Lurker
Mar 2, 2023
I was at a checkout picking up food I ordered online. I get there and you pay at the counter. This is basically a fast food place but Mediterranean fare. The cashier does the turn the screen maneuver and point blank asks what tip I want on the screen. My response was ,” where does it say no?”. It was a wonderful moment of silence while they pointed out where I could decline. Full eye contact was employed.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I was at a checkout picking up food I ordered online. I get there and you pay at the counter. This is basically a fast food place but Mediterranean fare. The cashier does the turn the screen maneuver and point blank asks what tip I want on the screen. My response was ,” where does it say no?”. It was a wonderful moment of silence while they pointed out where I could decline. Full eye contact was employed.
I would never go back to that place ever again after that...

Friction

Lurker
Mar 2, 2023
I’m not. There are others that have never done that. A mom and pop I go to, I tip a little because they offer good service and I want them to stick around. It’s family run. But that other place, yea never again.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
Just because I can't remember all of the places I've seen doing it,doesn't mean that it isn't happening.

I got a tip mother fucker get a better job.

If I gave out money to everything in this world that needed money I myself would be broke.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
I told you bastids that I was going to the Clash of the Titans concert on this Memorial Day weekend in SF.

What happens? I go with an old co-worker that won tickets on the radio.

We go to the merchandise section because Dave wants to buy a concert shirt.

I'm standing behind Dave when he buys a shirt,and I look & I see a FUCKING TIP JAR for buying a concert t-shirt!

There was even some money in that cock sucker.

Fuck you & everybody who looks like you.