Anybody heard of Sage Northcutt?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

CRE

Posting Machine
Apr 24, 2015
He should fight CM Punk. Makes so much sense, use CM Punk's visibility and twitter glitter to give him some deserved shine.

CRE

Posting Machine
Apr 24, 2015
Thats colby.

And there's no fucking way this kid isnt on the gear.
Normally I would agree. But if you watch his highlight reel, you can see @ 15 years old even he was a built kid.

Plus look at his gymnastics ability, then look at the build of many elite gymnastics guys. He just looks like a guy who has a very diverse workout regimen and insane genetics.

This is a lifelong martial artist. Most guys who get into MMA are hobbyists. It makes sense to feed CM Punk to him, he will give him a good clean KO like a proper Karate striker should. One of those Machida/Wonderboy type of finishes. He has "the look" and Punk has the twitter followers to make him a big star after getting highlight reeled.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
He looks like the kids in my wrestling team during hs, they were all on shit. And yes, there are kids who roid in their teens.
I know a kids during wrestling who were built like Gods who weren't juicing...You could be right, but knowing the dedication this kid has put in, its not impossible to look like this.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
He looks like the kids in my wrestling team during hs, they were all on shit. And yes, there are kids who roid in their teens.
I don't see a parent who obviously cares about their sons well being exposing a 10 y.o to steroids..

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015
I know a kids during wrestling who were built like Gods who weren't juicing...You could be right, but knowing the dedication this kid has put in, its not impossible to look like this.
I get you. Guess i'm just cynical with pretty much anyone in the top tier of mma. The witch hunt for peds when i'd say 85% are using something just jaded me.

And we knew the kids on our varsity were juicing. One of the girls i datedback then used to help him with shooting up.

Jonny Quest

Adventurer
Feb 12, 2015
That card is looking to be pretty kick ass. A lot of wrestlers headlining.

The UFC 192 lineup now includes:

• Champ Daniel Cormier vs. Alexander Gustafsson – for light heavyweight title
  • Ryan Bader vs. Rashad Evans
  • Johny Hendricks vs. Tyron Woodley
  • Jessica Eye vs. Julianna Pena
  • Ali Bagautinov vs. Joseph Benavidez
  • Angela Hill vs. Rose Namajunas
  • Shawn Jordan vs. Ruslan Magomedov
  • Daniel Hooker vs. Yair Rodriguez
  • Chris Cariaso vs. Sergio Pettis
  • Alan Jouban vs. Albert Tumenov
  • Derrick Lewis vs. Viktor Pesta
  • Sage Northcutt vs. Francisco Trevino

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
That card is looking to be pretty kick ass. A lot of wrestlers headlining.

The UFC 192 lineup now includes:

• Champ Daniel Cormier vs. Alexander Gustafsson – for light heavyweight title
  • Ryan Bader vs. Rashad Evans
  • Johny Hendricks vs. Tyron Woodley
  • Jessica Eye vs. Julianna Pena
  • Ali Bagautinov vs. Joseph Benavidez
  • Angela Hill vs. Rose Namajunas
  • Shawn Jordan vs. Ruslan Magomedov
  • Daniel Hooker vs. Yair Rodriguez
  • Chris Cariaso vs. Sergio Pettis
  • Alan Jouban vs. Albert Tumenov
  • Derrick Lewis vs. Viktor Pesta
  • Sage Northcutt vs. Francisco Trevino
Solid card indeed. Main card is really good. Prelims sort of meh, but maybe the fights turn out to be awesome.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I get you. Guess i'm just cynical with pretty much anyone in the top tier of mma. The witch hunt for peds when i'd say 85% are using something just jaded me.

And we knew the kids on our varsity were juicing. One of the girls i datedback then used to help him with shooting up.
I know exactly what you're saying about PEDs...that's fucked up kids were juicing...were they the stand out wrestlers? Or the ones who sucked and thought it would make them better by being boneheads? Btw im sure you shot your GF with stuff too lol

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015
I know exactly what you're saying about PEDs...that's fucked up kids were juicing...were they the stand out wrestlers? Or the ones who sucked and thought it would make them better by being boneheads? Btw im sure you shot your GF with stuff too lol
yeah.. definitely shot her with stuff.. lol Not PEDs though.. and they were the standouts, best of the team.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Trevino was getting cocky dropping his hands against Case..If he does that he's probably getting Knocked out cold by a sick spinning heel kick.