General Anyone ever had lazer eye surgery?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Jan 21, 2015
my dad and uncle recently had em done and can't STFU about how awesome it is

worked for them 100% (though my uncle said he was much better looking in the mirror before the treatment)

DAWilliams

Lurker
Jun 12, 2018
Hi there, Are you done with laser eye surgery? How was the surgery? One of my friends is a bike rider, a few months back, he was also going through laser eye surgery, but his budget was less. So, he spends his maximum dollars on surgery, when the time came for buying glasses, he was left with few dollars. So, exploring more, he came to know about wholesale reading glasses online, was selling sunglasses in bulk. But he purchased was designer frames for his glasses, which fits in his budget.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hi there, Are you done with laser eye surgery? How was the surgery? One of my friends is a bike rider, a few months back, he was also going through laser eye surgery, but his budget was less. So, he spends his maximum dollars on surgery, when the time came for buying glasses, he was left with few dollars. So, exploring more, he came to know about wholesale reading glasses online, was selling sunglasses in bulk. But he purchased was designer frames for his glasses, which fits in his budget.
Fortunately we have a doctor Abdul. He can use his magic to cure all ailments

Yes.
It's uncomfortable.
That was over 10 years ago.
I imagine the technology and methods have improved since then.