Anyone have the current (or a recent) edition of The Shooter's Bible?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
I have no idea what to get my brother-in-law for Christmas. But over the last year he has taken up shooting as a hobby, and recently just got his CCW. He has to handguns, a shotgun, and last time he was over he was talking about getting some more. So, I was just going to just get him and my sister a bottle of Dom and call it a day. But then while out and about earlier, this idea crossed my mind, and I was curious if you think that would make a good gift for him?

Teen Gohan

TMMAC Top Team
Oct 19, 2015
I have a cartridge bible, it's got tons of cool information on the different calibers. I think he would enjoy it.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Yes, if thats what he is into. Maybe a new shoulder or belt holster to help him would be nice. Also bullets may be a good option, just make sure you use cash so the Illinois commies cant come back on you for purchasing.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
I have a friend that has been a gun enthusiast all his life. But in the past year he has accidentally shot a hole in his ceiling and blacked his eye by firing a huge handgun before he was ready. I shall give him quickclot for Christmas.

P

Punch

It'd be a decent gift for any avid weapon enthusiast who doesn't already own it.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I've never heard of it, but sounds like my bookshelf has a new buddy between the anarchist cookbook and strategic relocation, which resides by Art of War and A People's History of the United States(which oddly enough rests atop War and Peace, which itself is nestled nicely in a nook by my flamethrower, and some grenades.)