General Anyone into AI art, images and video?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I've been playing around in this area for about 3 years, but it's really accelerated in the past 12 months. Now you don't need any knowledge about prompts, you can just ask ChatGpt or GROK or many other AI's to create whatever you can imagine. I made this image to post here. The prompt was 'create an image of Kamala Harris riding a donkey into the Apocalypse with demons all around her.'

kamaladonkey.jpg

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I've not really messed with AI.

What's a good one?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I've been playing around in this area for about 3 years, but it's really accelerated in the past 12 months. Now you don't need any knowledge about prompts, you can just ask ChatGpt or GROK or many other AI's to create whatever you can imagine. I made this image to post here. The prompt was 'create an image of Kamala Harris riding a donkey into the Apocalypse with demons all around her.'

View attachment 117228
Looks like that woman from west world who got her tits out in 2pacs bath on heron.

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
haven't played with it yet but some of the images i'v seen it is amazing
video created is crazy af, hard to tell if its real or not until the morphing starts

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
grok comes free with twitter premium doesn't it?
Yes, and if you use Twitter at all, a premium membership is well worth it. Even the basic version gives you access to GROK.

" man sitting in a dark room, looking at a laptop screen, wanting to sign up for X premium "

picturegrok.jpg

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Oh my god. Redneck and knock.

This sounds like a conspiracy to me

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Awesome thread, I really need to start looking into this.

This takes Creativity and story telling to a new level!

love it redneck @redneck!
Yes it sure does, now anyone with an imagination can create awesome images, videos and music, just by writing a few words.

I mainly played around with text to image for the past couple of years, and have only gotten into video and music in the past few months, the video especially has only recently become viable.

This was a War of the Worlds tribute song, I asked Grok to write the lyrics, then I put the lyrics into Suno (free account) and asked for a Country Rock style with male vocals.

My stuff is still very amateurish, and I'm trying to learn and improve my work every day, but it's still way better than anything I could do in the past. A video like this would have taken me weeks or months to do it the old school way, this one only took me a few hours of creating the animations and editing it together.

I'm just enjoying it as a hobby, and a chance to learn something new.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPNRpgEi198

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Thanks for all this Redneck.

It's good to hear from you again. :)

Thanks Mega, it's good to see you here.

I'll post links for people which are for sites that you can use for free, with daily limits, or upgrade to a paid plan.

The video site I mostly use is

Kling AI

You also create one free Sora video clip per day at

Art Guru

Easiest to use text to image

Night Cafe

For images you can also use ChatGPT, and Grok if you have X premium, but you you don't have any adjustments or options on the ratio, or artistic input.

Produce your own music and songs at

Suno

Another video site is

Luma AI

But the free plan is almost unusable because it can take days to generate one video.

That should give people some things to check out and experiment with.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Awesome thread, I really need to start looking into this.

This takes Creativity and story telling to a new level!

love it redneck @redneck!

Hell yeah, that's the potential that I see with it, there's so many other styles as well, I've just posted my go to sites that I use a lot, but there's heaps of others. Another one which is different to the others is

Vidnoz

This screenshot shows the type of tools you get to work with. Once again, it's free.

1725450541637.png