General Anyone into AI art, images and video?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Yes it sure does, now anyone with an imagination can create awesome images, videos and music, just by writing a few words.

I mainly played around with text to image for the past couple of years, and have only gotten into video and music in the past few months, the video especially has only recently become viable.

This was a War of the Worlds tribute song, I asked Grok to write the lyrics, then I put the lyrics into Suno (free account) and asked for a Country Rock style with male vocals.

My stuff is still very amateurish, and I'm trying to learn and improve my work every day, but it's still way better than anything I could do in the past. A video like this would have taken me weeks or months to do it the old school way, this one only took me a few hours of creating the animations and editing it together.

I'm just enjoying it as a hobby, and a chance to learn something new.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPNRpgEi198
So awesome!

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
You might wanna get your eyes checked cause everything I've seen posted looks fake. AI is not real.
i watched a vid the other day it was lot better then anything I've seen, it took longer to notice it was not real, more the content being the giveaway then shitty video blending/editing, it is getting better

i don't think it has anything to do with me being blind af, i only have issues seeing at night

NiteProwleR

Free Hole Lay Row
Nov 17, 2023
Don't mind me. I'm just trying to piss off the robots. You know, them fuckers got drone saws now?

IschKabibble

zero
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
They all still fail the Tyson Test. AI's best use case is investment fraud.

"Box and cover art for Mike Tyson's Punch Out 2 on NES featuring Mike Tyson biting Evander Hollyfield's ear with referee Mills Lane freaking out in the background."

Screenshot_20240907_082817.png

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I've made a nemesis for Captain Nova. She will be in episode 4 of Space Babe. She's going to be some kind of space witch, maybe a Queen or a Princess. Not sure of her name yet, or what the fuck she's going to do, but I'll think of something.

rTOEOJYVIq86mUYJNTBd--1--5cpah_1.5x-clty-upscale-t0l5j (1).jpg

Last edited:

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
They all still fail the Tyson Test. AI's best use case is investment fraud.

"Box and cover art for Mike Tyson's Punch Out 2 on NES featuring Mike Tyson biting Evander Hollyfield's ear with referee Mills Lane freaking out in the background."

That's a really good test. Here's what Grok gave me. 🤣 🤣

1725788595831.png

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I made so much Space Babe footage that I didn't know what to do with it all. So I made a music video with it. I asked Grok to rewrite 'I'm an Apeman' by the Kinks, and change 'Ape Man' to 'Space Babe' and all of the other lyrics to be space relevant. I asked Suno for "female vocals, tempo, indie folk, alternative country, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, percussion, pizzicato strings". Because that's what I read that Taylor Swift's basic musical combination is. I actually like this song, lol, which I did not expect to, but the hook is really catchy, or maybe I'm just biased.

I'll try to post the Tik Tok upload, but if it doesn't embed then I'll edit and change the link.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@redoz09/video/7412634515580947720

kvr28

Ghost of KVR
Nov 22, 2015
I made so much Space Babe footage that I didn't know what to do with it all. So I made a music video with it. I asked Grok to rewrite 'I'm an Apeman' by the Kinks, and change 'Ape Man' to 'Space Babe' and all of the other lyrics to be space relevant. I asked Suno for "female vocals, tempo, indie folk, alternative country, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, percussion, pizzicato strings". Because that's what I read that Taylor Swift's basic musical combination is. I actually like this song, lol, which I did not expect to, but the hook is really catchy, or maybe I'm just biased.

I'll try to post the Tik Tok upload, but if it doesn't embed then I'll edit and change the link.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@redoz09/video/7412634515580947720
Can see it, that is insane. Kind of sounds like Taylor swift slightly lower in the scale

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Can see it, that is insane. Kind of sounds like Taylor swift slightly lower in the scale
Thanks, I have no control over the voice, but I just added in Swift's instruments and styles that she claimed was used in her most recent hit.
Overall, Suno does amazing stuff, anyone could go there now and use it's create a song method, and have a very cool sounding song, in any genre, within minutes. When you get more creative, you can add your own lyrics and really get into the use of prompts to make changes to the song. I've made 1940s blues song, country songs, metal, punk, rap, funk, classical, and a lot more, and they all pretty well beat any garage band in the world ;)

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
For example, I just asked Suno for this.

"an emotional country rock song with male vocals, about The MMA Community, a free speech forum where people can speak their mind freely. A bastion of freedom in a world of oppression. "

And in 30 seconds, I had this.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I can see why artists, musicians and writers are so worried about AI, this shit is nuts.
Yes it is, the current generations might never truly accept it, but our grandchildren, and their grandchildren, are going to LOVE this stuff. Because they won't know any better.