General Anyone Planning To Go To EB's Combat Jiu Jitsu in Nov?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

bully4me

Aug 10, 2015
Saw an EBI 11 last spring in Los Angeles area. It was the first one that featured a couple of Combat JJ bouts. The crowd loved it and was much more entertaining than I thought it would be.

Read about the upcoming show in November featuring a number if UFC fighters and great BJJ guys on the card. Unfortunately can't find any info on tickets or venue. Does anyone have any info?

Also, is anyone planning on going?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Not I. This year is too crazy for me to attend almost any events. Hoping 2018 will flip that and can free up some weekend time.

Also you want this here or over in the BJJ forum?

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
I have been looking for info about that event as well, and have not see any yet. This might get more answers over in the grappling sub-forum. @Rhino SAJ @SAJ have you seen any info?

M

member 603

I have been looking for info about that event as well, and have not see any yet. This might get more answers over in the grappling sub-forum. @Rhino SAJ @SAJ have you seen any info?
Have not seen any info.. they've been doing those EBI events at the Orpheum, but I haven't seen it posted. Is this the female only EBI with a few combat JJ matches added too?

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
I might.
Ive been wondering why this event has never happened.

bully4me

Aug 10, 2015

bully4me

Aug 10, 2015
Tag him.....not everyone watches their own threads like @conor mcgregor nut hugger

bully4me @bully4me
Wanted to follow the thread yesterday but ended up in bed ill as can be.

Thanks for the input folks.

I purchased tickets for the EBI 13 in October at the Orpheus. Nothing on the EBI site about the Combat JJ for the following month. Was wondering if it has a different site to purchase tix. Can't find anything anywhere. Odd since the show is being advertised on Fight Pass and is being advertised as a PPV already.