General Anyone playing Fortnite?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
My nephew was playing it. Pretty cool concept. I sucked. I got killed so quick he almost pissed himself laughing at me.

Oct 24, 2015
Yes on Xbox1. Same Old Stoner is my screen name. Should be on this weekend. Also can downlowd for ps4. CrystalMethJezus on ps4. Ps4 im on gta online. Have a squad of people at work. Still getting use to building.

Oct 24, 2015
My nephew was playing it. Pretty cool concept. I sucked. I got killed so quick he almost pissed himself laughing at me.
Go squad of a while. Pick up anything that has a yellow or purple color. Drink potions as soon as you get them to free up space. And have fun. Point is to be the last one. Solo is fun also if your squad sucks.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Go squad of a while. Pick up anything that has a yellow or purple color. Drink potions as soon as you get them to free up space. And have fun. Point is to be the last one. Solo is fun also if your squad sucks.
I don't have a sysytem I was playing on his when I was babysitting.

My strategy was to handglide down and land on a building. Then after that, I'd get killed as soon as I stepped outside.

So I need to work on my strategy the next time I babysit. He's only 8 and was owning fools when he played.

Oct 24, 2015
I don't have a sysytem I was playing on his when I was babysitting.

My strategy was to handglide down and land on a building. Then after that, I'd get killed as soon as I stepped outside.

So I need to work on my strategy the next time I babysit. He's only 8 and was owning fools when he played.
Dive to lower ground, that way when your chute opens you are closer to the ground. Dive to a river or somthing like that as its at a lower ground than most stuff. Problem i had was getting to the ground late and people had weapons by then. Fun game no doubt and its free. Win,win. Also try not to land on roofs as you will be seen sooner. Long range weapons are the best. It no shot you can get dont shoot as they will know your location by sound. Also when getting supplies dont destroy trees as they will see that at distance. Collect but dont destroy. Move around never stay still. Hopefully he will not laugh at you as much. My kids do that all the time. They are the reason I dont play Dark Souls anymore. Most important HAVE FUN.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
I'm on xbox 1 too, I'll add you and whoever else.

I'm not great, I still don't know how to build shit. I just try to land off where no one is, creep around in the bushes and let everyone kill each other off, and then try to get the jump on the survivors.

edit: can't find a "same old stoner" or "sameoldstoner". gt is dannl99

Oct 24, 2015

I'm not great, I still don't know how to build shit. I just try to land off where no one is, creep around in the bushes and let everyone kill each other off, and then try to get the jump on the survivors.
Cool be on this weekend as I'm a weekend warrior. Couple vids to help out. I'll look for them after work.

Oct 24, 2015

At work about to head in floor. I'll add you. Also before i go use right side to shoot. Shoot out of cover from rightside. Left sode leaves you open to shots

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
If you guys need a good player for your squad, I can ask my son to help out.

:tearsofjoy:
When I was playing Rainbow Six Three religiously I had my nephew play for 3 days straight to get my kill ratio above 2:1
He was so fucking good.

I took it back over and was upside down again in 1 night.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Still havent managed to win a goddamn game, came in 2nd in solo tho
Be one of the last ones off the bus. Most people (kids) don't have the patience. Gather as much as you can. When you get close to each next circle, find a place where you can enter at a spot where there is cover like a tree or small building, something you can easily move around to get cover from any direction. Go back outside circle to snipe incomers and gather supplies. Go in the circle at the last second. People will be trying to snipe you but you are entering at a spot where you found immediate cover. Their shots usually tell you where they are.

That seems to be my son's strategy. He does pretty well. He saves materials to build walls for cover at the end.

Oct 24, 2015

Added you. danni99 correct?