Anyone think Nick will try to bitch slap Anderson?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
teamquestnorth;n9658 said:
This week is dragging. Can't wait for Saturday. Nick looks like he hasn't bulked up at all. I like Diaz but I think he gets put away under 2.
Agreed..got a 30day SN BET with blueville...i set stipulation that Ando finishes em within the first 2 n a half rounds...if it goes 2;31 into the 3rd I lose no matter what.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
i think Nick 100% respect Anderson, but i think once they get in the cage shit talking will commence

chaplinshouse

Jan 29, 2015
lookoutawhale;n9598 said:
good to see you on board chap!

i soo hope Nick slaps Anderson... im going to pray for it!

Thanks! Been meaning to check it out since u mentioned it last week. Yeah i really hope once Nick gets hit a few times he'll go back into animal mode and we see UFC47 all over again. *slap slap* "how do you like THAT bitch???" That would be intense and I think Anderson would take it very personally and fight like it. Those pics above of "neutered Nick" give me a bad feeling

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
chaplinshouse;n10032 said:
Thanks! Been meaning to check it out since u mentioned it last week. Yeah i really hope once Nick gets hit a few times he'll go back into animal mode and we see UFC47 all over again. *slap slap* "how do you like THAT bitch???" That would be intense and I think Anderson would take it very personally and fight like it. Those pics above of "neutered Nick" give me a bad feeling
yeah im hoping all that anger is pent up just waiting to spout off like some Stockton volacano.

a slap is a must. i hope he surprises us all with no fist bump at the start of the fight to set the tone.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
HybridJon;n9632 said:
2 mentally (1) physically devistating k.o.s suffered by the goat, plus over a year of ring rust is going to make this a much closer fight than people are thinking... With Nicks conditioning, well roundedness, and a "FUCK YOU" attitude... I think we are in for a hell of a show
Nailed it.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
The more of the build up to this fight I see the more I think its going to be an exhibition fight . I hope its a good scrap but can see a sparring session with judges for some reason.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Suicidalforlife;n10252 said:
The more of the build up to this fight I see the more I think its going to be an exhibition fight . I hope its a good scrap but can see a sparring session with judges for some reason.
God I hope not. Sadly, it seems as if the majority of these big hyped up fights usually end up disappointing though.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Me too but it just has that vibe. A lot of respect shown by Nick and Anderson , plus the whole Spiders back buzz that seems to be going around. Kind of a head fucker if you are Diaz , who wants to ruin Andersons comeback , hard fight to get into mentally.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Suicidalforlife;n10265 said:
Me too but it just has that vibe. A lot of respect shown by Nick and Anderson , plus the whole Spiders back buzz that seems to be going around. Kind of a head fucker if you are Diaz , who wants to ruin Andersons comeback , hard fight to get into mentally.

If they hug before the fight or between rounds...