Anyone up for a challenge - in UK?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SAJ

Posting Machine
Aug 2, 2015
You can pay the mat fee and drop down my gym if you want, you can roll with us all.

Don't know why you need 6 months to prepare though lol

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
You can pay the mat fee and drop down my gym if you want, you can roll with us all.

Don't know why you need 6 months to prepare though lol
Sagittarius, @ me and I would see this quicker. Please read the original post as this goes beyond the actual combat.
I need to get back in shape. If you want to get humiliated with me being out of shape, say so.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Only in UK? LOL SAJ @SAJ RedDragonUK @RedDragonUK Leigh @Leigh be this man's huckleberry
Rhinoceros, are you in Orlando?

If so, I visit there every year and I can come to your school?

I know you’re skilled but for the fun of it and to keep me motivated I’m in.

I gotta get back to drinking some more beers before the Sunday cutoff i set for myself.

Let me know man.

M

member 603

Rhinoceros, are you in Orlando?

If so, I visit there every year and I can come to your school?

I know you’re skilled but for the fun of it and to keep me motivated I’m in.

I gotta get back to drinking some more beers before the Sunday cutoff i set for myself.

Let me know man.
Absolutely, 6 Levels in the Winter Garden area (right behind Disney and Universal area) www.6levelsorlando.com

Roll through anytime, that is an open invitation for all who train.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Quick one @Rhino if @conor mcgregor nut hugger were to show up, can he and i spar? Happy to do it at a non peak time.....

He doesn’t know fuck all about anything but he pretends he does. I’d like to make him show up so I can tee off on him. If that will fuck up your classes/ system there, understandable and I won’t ask again.....but, he needs to be dealt with. Happy for you to film it and laugh your ass off for many years after that.

M

member 603

Quick one @Rhino if @conor mcgregor nut hugger were to show up, can he and i spar? Happy to do it at a non peak time.....

He doesn’t know fuck all about anything but he pretends he does. I’d like to make him show up so I can tee off on him. If that will fuck up your classes/ system there, understandable and I won’t ask again.....but, he needs to be dealt with. Happy for you to film it and laugh your ass off for many years after that.
I thought him and I were supposed to do a TMMAC charity grappling match.... But if he does...

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
I thought him and I were supposed to do a TMMAC charity grappling match.... But if he does...

Ha, ha, ha......He won’t show unless it’s me as he hates me.....you’re too nice and he thinks he can beat me up. I want to kill him. You may have to ref this though....and I want it to look like a Tuf show with police in the background if that’s ok.....

And @conor mcgregor nut hugger are you fucking taking some sort of seriously good drugs? (If so, pm me as I’d like to get some) Rhinoceros will make you cry like a little baby. So will I, but he’s leaps and bounds beyond what I can and will do to you.......

M

member 3289

Ha, ha, ha......He won’t show unless it’s me as he hates me.....you’re too nice and he thinks he can beat me up. I want to kill him. You may have to ref this though....and I want it to look like a Tuf show with police in the background if that’s ok.....

And @conor mcgregor nut hugger are you fucking taking some sort of seriously good drugs? (If so, pm me as I’d like to get some) Rhinoceros will make you cry like a little baby. So will I, but he’s leaps and bounds beyond what I can and will do to you.......
@Rhino lives in the part of Florida no one gives a fuck about. If he really thinks I'm driving 3 hours to Bumfuck, Orange County just to gogo his old ass to sleep, he's out of his mind.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
@Rhino lives in the part of Florida no one gives a fuck about. If he really thinks I'm driving 3 hours to Bumfuck, Orange County just to gogo his old ass to sleep, he's out of his mind.
You’re number 3 on my challenge list. Take the challenge or you’re pussing out. Pick your fight method

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Let's box, grandpa
Fucking eugene, I’m going to smash you.

Count me in, for sure.

Good little boy for avoiding the ground game because at this point I’m in that mindset whereby I’d seriously embarrass you and you were smart for knowing you’d have zero chance there

M

member 603

Orlando, the tourism capital of the world... NO ONE CARES ABOUT US???? WHY HASN'T ANYONE NOTIFIED THE TRAFFIC ON I-4 THEN?????

M

member 3289

Orlando, the tourism capital of the world... NO ONE CARES ABOUT US???? WHY HASN'T ANYONE NOTIFIED THE TRAFFIC ON I-4 THEN?????
Your county barely cracks the top 5 in population (the top 3 are where I live).

And if you take all the tourists and Disney employees out, there will be like 500 people left.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
I called big mouth Leigh today and he reminded me of this challenge.

Said “you’re still coming down here for your beating, right?”

He thinks he can take down a real wrestler and said he’s going to not only take me down, but drop me on my face when he takes me down.......and he detailed some other legal, yet unethical shit he wants to do to prove a point....

I believe Leigh san is going to get embarrassed and I feel sorry for him.......

Make sure you don’t get sick that day Leigh......

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Might as well put this on off topic or something so Leigh doesn’t have a chance to back out