Listen Appears that Diddy is fucked

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MountainMedic

Rock Kicker
Sep 28, 2017
Obama is going down too
You're reading this all wrong.
The feds acted now to protect "their" team. They have all the dirt, can hide or use as they see fit. They'll let out just enough to burn Diddy and some convenient others, but this has nothing to do with law or justice. They're just closing a loop and taking the spoils.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
You're reading this all wrong.
The feds acted now to protect "their" team. They have all the dirt, can hide or use as they see fit. They'll let out just enough to burn Diddy and some convenient others, but this has nothing to do with law or justice. They're just closing a loop and taking the spoils.
If this were any other time, I would agree. But I think there's a lot of shit happening that we can't even begin to imagine, and I think timing is everything. I personally believe that one will lead to another, and another, and they're all going down. I dont know why I am so confident because I'm fully fucking aware of how corrupt the system is...but I dont think the system is being controlled by those who used to control it anymore. Maybe I'm wrong. Let's live long enough to see.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Obama will go down as much as the frequent flyers to Epstein island have
No names will come out. The politician paedophile names will never come out.
After all, they’ll use your tax money to fund their lawyers who will put gag orders on everyone and then puff daddy will probably either “hang” himself, “drown” or get in a “car accident” on the way to court.