General Are the bitches in your area getting their eye lashes made longer?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
The crazy lashes are weird. It's distracting.

The crazy long nails are equally confusing. Long nails for scratching the back is one thing. But some of these bitches lookin like they're getting ready to play a game of jai alai.

ManDingo

Your Mother’s Lover
Dec 10, 2021
Every bitch jumped on the septum piercing bandwagon
Makes so many pretty girls look dumb as hell

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
The crazy lashes are weird. It's distracting.

The crazy long nails are equally confusing. Long nails for scratching the back is one thing. But some of these bitches lookin like they're getting ready to play a game of jai alai.
Especially the girls (or shims or mers, etc) who flick their hair extensions with their jai alai nails

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
sometimes i wonder if grown men could make 'emselves taller with steroids, how tall would they be?
7' not enough?

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
How about a tramp stamp?
There is a good chance that my ex-wife started that shit.She had a Harley Davidson tattoo in written form covered up.

They covered that shit up and extended it all across her lower back with that thick tribal shit 26 years ago.

ManDingo

Your Mother’s Lover
Dec 10, 2021
There is a good chance that my ex-wife started that shit.She had a Harley Davidson tattoo in written form covered up.

They covered that shit up and extended it all across her lower back with that thick tribal shit 26 years ago.
Tramp stamps and tribal are so 199O’s lol