General Ashkenazi Origins

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
Y'know, all this political Russian/ Ukraine bullshit can be solved, I mean everything.

It's all in plain sight, and has been for years. Weird that no-one picked it up.

"No particular similarity of Ashkenazi Jews with populations from the Caucasus is evident, particularly with the populations that most closely represent the Khazar region"

View attachment 17666
*don't look*

2d142b8c20bbf82772d4e608da72ee179ee382a9d47f15ba84b64d94f501c641.jpg

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
Who is Nancy Pelosi's father?

"While in Congress, D'Alesandro strongly supported the Bergson Group, a "political action committee set up to challenge the Roosevelt Administration's policies on the Jewish refugee issue during the Holocaust"

Bergson Group?

Weird, right?

Be weirder if Joe Biden was a Zionist, wouldn't it?

View: https://youtu.be/fe5O8NJ9tXU

Check.

How far do you have to dive with Romney to find weird shit?

Mitt Romney's father:

George W Romney's Grandfather

And Helamans father?

"Pratt has been called "the Apostle Paul of Mormonism" for his promotion of distinctive Mormon doctrines"

"St. Paul the Apostle, original name Saul of Tarsus...one of the leaders of the first generation of Christians, often considered to be the most important person after Jesus in the history of Christianity."

"He (Pratt) is the great-great-grandfather of Mitt Romney, the 2012 Republican candidate for President of the United States, and the great-great-great-grandfather of Jon Huntsman Jr., diplomat and former Governor of Utah, who served as the U.S. Ambassador to Russia from 2017 to 2019."

To Russia, you say?

"His daughter Mary Anne is married to Evan Morgan, son of CNN commentator Gloria Borger."

In plain sight, as long as you'd like.

Fuck me, boomers and their parents made bad choices.

View: https://youtu.be/SIoAX5bI6S0

M

member 1013

Lol @ the khazarian hypothesis still being pushed

Yea Larry David looks like an ancient Turkic horse lord lol

M

member 1013

Who is Nancy Pelosi's father?

"While in Congress, D'Alesandro strongly supported the Bergson Group, a "political action committee set up to challenge the Roosevelt Administration's policies on the Jewish refugee issue during the Holocaust"

Bergson Group?

Weird, right?

Be weirder if Joe Biden was a Zionist, wouldn't it?

View: https://youtu.be/fe5O8NJ9tXU

Check.

How far do you have to dive with Romney to find weird shit?

Mitt Romney's father:

George W Romney's Grandfather

And Helamans father?

"Pratt has been called "the Apostle Paul of Mormonism" for his promotion of distinctive Mormon doctrines"

"St. Paul the Apostle, original name Saul of Tarsus...one of the leaders of the first generation of Christians, often considered to be the most important person after Jesus in the history of Christianity."

"He (Pratt) is the great-great-grandfather of Mitt Romney, the 2012 Republican candidate for President of the United States, and the great-great-great-grandfather of Jon Huntsman Jr., diplomat and former Governor of Utah, who served as the U.S. Ambassador to Russia from 2017 to 2019."

To Russia, you say?

"His daughter Mary Anne is married to Evan Morgan, son of CNN commentator Gloria Borger."

In plain sight, as long as you'd like.

Fuck me, boomers and their parents made bad choices.

View: https://youtu.be/SIoAX5bI6S0
Omgomg!!

M

member 1013

Please explain
The Khazars were an ancient, semi nomadic Turkic people of the Eurasian steppe. In the 6th century CE they formed a Khanate, and eventually spread their rule over a large area that includes parts of modern Ukraine and Kazakhstan. At some point the royal family converted to Judaism, although it appears the empire itself was multi-theistic. The Khazars were crushed by Oleg of Kiev around 1200 I believe, and he took their coat of arms as a symbol of victory that the Ukrainians still have on their flag.

The myth goes that the Eastern European Jews are descendants of the Khazarian royal family, despite genetic science showing no Turkic presence in Ashkenazim DNA. This has been used as a prop to discredit the Eastern European Jews as fake Jews, dispute linguistic, cultural and genetic evidence clearly showing them to be an offshoot of the Sephardim that spread to the Rhine Lands.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The Khazars were an ancient, semi nomadic Turkic people of the Eurasian steppe. In the 6th century CE they formed a Khanate, and eventually spread their rule over a large area that includes parts of modern Ukraine and Kazakhstan. At some point the royal family converted to Judaism, although it appears the empire itself was multi-theistic. The Khazars were crushed by Oleg of Kiev around 1200 I believe, and he took their coat of arms as a symbol of victory that the Ukrainians still have on their flag.

The myth goes that the Eastern European Jews are descendants of the Khazarian royal family, despite genetic science showing no Turkic presence in Ashkenazim DNA. This has been used as a prop to discredit the Eastern European Jews as fake Jews, dispute linguistic, cultural and genetic evidence clearly showing them to be an offshoot of the Sephardim that spread to the Rhine Lands.
I don't understand why they hate us so much and spread misinformation and crazy conspiracies about us.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
IschKabibble @IschKabibble once told me juice been “kicked out of” every country we ever been to, the list was well over 100 countries he said! He said we must have deserved it too! Not nice, IMHO.
He may not like us, but I hope he is happy with his wife that made a video for him.