Ashley Madison was hacked, refused to pay ransom.hackers release info about those having affairs.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
The only one I think is ethical to link, given the lack of accountability is this one:
Have I been pwned? Check if your email has been compromised in a data breach

You must click "subscribe for notifcaions" and verify your email address. Then you can search to see if your email address is in this leak and many others. This means others can't go snooping on you, but you can see if your data has been compromised. They will update you for future hacks too if you are compromised then.
how long until someone leaks the info from who is franticly checking to see if their info has been leaked?

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I heard that too. Thing is, I've lived here my entire life, and have only ever met one person who uses it. Based on the couple guys here who have said they found their emails but never used the site, I'm thinking it's probably a case of fraud. Particularly in Ottawa's very politic heavy environment.
Ya, I've been getting that impression as well. Phishing for emails to pad their database numbers the phony fucks...............oh well, I've never been one to let facts get in the way of an opportunity to post a good jab at the city of Ottawa or it's goddam hockey team. :)

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Ya, I've been getting that impression as well. Phishing for emails to pad their database numbers the phony fucks...............oh well, I've never been one to let facts get in the way of an opportunity to post a good jab at the city of Ottawa or it's goddam hockey team. :)
Easy big fella, our hockey team wins game 7's just as often as yours. At least our town doesn't turn into a dumpster fire when we lose, lol.

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Easy big fella, our hockey team wins game 7's just as often as yours. At least our town doesn't turn into a dumpster fire when we lose, lol.
Please don't mistake me for a Canucks fan.............it's worse than that, I'm a Leafs die hard all the way, hence my hatred for the Sens!

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Please don't mistake me for a Canucks fan.............it's worse than that, I'm a Leafs die hard all the way, hence my hatred for the Sens!
As someone who is a Sens fan, I can honestly say it doesn't fit the title of rivalry at all and hasn't for quite some time. I really don't get it.

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
As someone who is a Sens fan, I can honestly say it doesn't fit the title of rivalry at all and hasn't for quite some time. I really don't get it.
Sorry Ashley Madison freakers, we have totally sabotaged this thread with things of higher importance!

Leafs fans have nothing to hold onto but past glory and rivalries of days gone by. I will ALWAYS fucking hate the Montreal Canadians, and I will do the same with the Senators. If either of those two teams are the last Canadian team left in the playoffs I still vote against them!

On a side note, did I mention that I carved my own mothers eyeballs right out of her head when I got old enough to realize what she had done to me as a child?

She'll never be able to perform such atrocities on her grandchildren, as she did unto me!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Why would anyone use that site, when Tinder is readily available for free?

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
^^^ Excuse me..........we're trying to talk hockey here!

Just joking, I'm all done with it. Carry on fellas, reel this thread back in!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Yeah I don't use Tinder because it requires Facebook, but my understanding from single dudes at work is you get X amount of "swipes" a day. Where if you pay you can go nuts like pof
Ah ok. My boss uses Tinder and loves it.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
In all of this I learned that adult friend finder was hacked a couple months ago too.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
^^^ Excuse me..........we're trying to talk hockey here!

Just joking, I'm all done with it. Carry on fellas, reel this thread back in!
never mind ashley maddison .leaf fans have been getting screwed 86 times a year since 1967

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Sorry Ashley Madison freakers, we have totally sabotaged this thread with things of higher importance!

Leafs fans have nothing to hold onto but past glory and rivalries of days gone by. I will ALWAYS fucking hate the Montreal Canadians, and I will do the same with the Senators. If either of those two teams are the last Canadian team left in the playoffs I still vote against them!

On a side note, did I mention that I carved my own mothers eyeballs right out of her head when I got old enough to realize what she had done to me as a child?

She'll never be able to perform such atrocities on her grandchildren, as she did unto me!
HahaHHaha
Your mother just knew what was good for you. She tried to show you the light, but you, ungrateful son, turned your back and went to the dark side. I feel for your poor mother.

Signed , a Montrealer.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Speak for yourselves. ;)
Here's the thing, and I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you. Carey Price will never lead a team to a Stanley Cup. They sold you guys on the idea that he was Ken Dryden and Pat Roy all rolled into one. Thing is, he's not.

I love your town though. It's one of my favorite places in the world.