General Assassination Attempt On Trump

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Glad to see a page of this thread with actual information regarding the assassination attempt, after a couple of pages were lost to a bunch of playground taunts.

FINGERS @FINGERS I'm not one of the MAGA crowd on here, I disagree with a lot of the posters on this site regarding Trump, vaccines and more, so this isn't a response to your political views.

This is a request from me to act your age, because when you get into the mood you were in whilst posting on the last few pages of this thread, it's embarrassing. I don't know if you were drunk, or just in a shitty mood, but shouting "TRIGGERED!!!" at people and spamming posts that have nothing to do with the thread topic, insulting everyone who responds, is the sort of thing I'd expect from a 12 year old.

It's no use saying "just put me on ignore" either, as I'd still see posts by everyone who responds to you, meaning that the result is the same - the thread gets shitted up.

If you really feel the need to have a slanging match with other posters, please create a thread called "TRIGGERED!!!" and @ all the posters you wish to throw insults at.

Many thanks.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Glad to see a page of this thread with actual information regarding the assassination attempt, after a couple of pages were lost to a bunch of playground taunts.

FINGERS @FINGERS I'm not one of the MAGA crowd on here, I disagree with a lot of the posters on this site regarding Trump, vaccines and more, so this isn't a response to your political views.

This is a request from me to act your age, because when you get into the mood you were in whilst posting on the last few pages of this thread, it's embarrassing. I don't know if you were drunk, or just in a shitty mood, but shouting "TRIGGERED!!!" at people and spamming posts that have nothing to do with the thread topic, insulting everyone who responds, is the sort of thing I'd expect from a 12 year old.

It's no use saying "just put me on ignore" either, as I'd still see posts by everyone who responds to you, meaning that the result is the same - the thread gets shitted up.

If you really feel the need to have a slanging match with other posters, please create a thread called "TRIGGERED!!!" and @ all the posters you wish to throw insults at.

Many thanks.
That said, I ignored him. He does this in a lot of threads.

Last edited:

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
BREAKING NEWS: The FBI was able to figure out the shooter's motive. He did it to impress Jodi Foster.